Search results

1. L

Ticket Vouchers?

Has an announcement been made or email sent to those affected by the two games? I bought 4 tickets for the New Years Day fixture but haven't seen anything regarding vouchers / option to watch the webcast instead.
  2. L

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Anyone heard anything about a potential new MK team? I've heard a rumour that a group have got together and already raised a considerable amount to form a new Elite League team in Milton Keynes with MK Lightning continuing in the new NIHL.
  3. L

CC Seedings

Pretty sure MK will be the team out of 9 to be eliminated - both of their wins in the Challenge Cup have come against Coventry therefore they are on zero points and a huge negative goal difference mostly thanks to us beating them 9-1. From my calculations they would need to beat Guilford by...
  4. L

MKL v Devils - Sun 14 Oct - CC

I was at the game last night - hilariously sat in the MK owners seats in amongst all of the MK season ticket holders behind the players benches. I should explain - my partners parents are MKL season ticket holders and although we bought tickets elsewhere we sat there as apparently the owners...
  5. L

Be crowned champions?

Assuming the first tie break is regulation wins then 3 more regulation wins bringing a total of 81 points and 39 regulation wins would be enough as the most regulation wins Manchester and Belfast can get is 38.
  6. L

Spare ticket - Sheffield Steelers (Challenge Cup)

Also not going to be able to make game tonight. 2 tickets available. Happy to sell for £10 each
  7. L

Weekend Parking

What's the situation with the 3 hour parking limit in Morrisons - guessing it doesn't apply once store is closed as they'd have had 100's last Sunday which the game starting late / overtime.
  8. L

Booking tickets for 12th/13th March

I booked tickets yesterday at the IAW for Sundays game. Bit bizarre as they have to take your details and then phone the booking through so guess it's just easier to do that in the first place although did get to have my tickets there and then which avoids queuing. They said they'd 'sold a lot'...
  9. L

Playoff Knockout Weekend Help/Info

So is it definitely Belfast with second leg at home now then? If we have the choice as the higher ranked team we won't necessarily choose the second leg at home against Belfast as it means more travelling time for us.
  10. L

Why do people want Nottingham to win tonight?

So now that's sorted - would we go ahead of Sheffield with a regulation win tomorrow or not because if that is the case then we could win the league tomorrow if Braehead lost (v.unlikely)
  11. L

Why do people want Nottingham to win tonight?

Oh well, it was an extra 5 minutes on the ice for Sheffield ahead of tomorrows game plus 2 wins will mean conference and league title now. On for Grand Slam of trophies.
  12. L

ticket for sunday !!!!

Had a private message about a spare ticket so I'm sorted now. I'm sure someone else will snap that one up though Petercw
  13. L

Devils Vs Steelers - March 21st -7pm - Chat/Updates

Yes... was just checking no ones being naughty and not subscribing legally ;) Think it'll be MNL for me.
  14. L

Devils Vs Steelers - March 21st -7pm - Chat/Updates

Anyone know of any streaming sites that show Premier Sports?
  15. L

ticket for sunday !!!!

If there's anyone else with a spare ticket then I'd be very grateful and will obviously pay for it. Worth a try - didn't expect opening post to get a reply.
  16. L

News update at 5pm today

Sorry, not sure I get the big deal on this. Good to have some different pre-season opposition and someone we won't play several times during the season anyway, but is there anything special about this Esbjerg team? Any ex-NHLers, internationals etc? If not, then isn't it like Cardiff City...
  17. L

Flex Tickets

Should just add that there is actually a time limit on them - I think you have to exchange for match day tickets at least a couple of hours before the start of the game. They may have changed this for the upcoming season.
  18. L

Flex Tickets

I may be way behind with this, but has anyone else noticed the new deal with flex tickets? Last season it was buy 6 for the price of 5. Now it's buy 10 for the price of 9. I can see why they've done it because as I pointed out last season, buying the flex tickets with this deal plus the odd...
  19. L

2013/14 fixtures

After a quick look through - start off up in Scotland on a Saturday with home game on Sunday, and this happens again on the 3rd weekend - not ideal but guess this has to happen at some point. This happens twice more during the season so another Scottish double header would have been more ideal...
  20. L

Next Season fixtures

My wish list would be - 2 x Scottish triple header, 2 x Belfast double header (not that I'd go - just better for Devils travelling-wise), and mostly Saturday home games with Sunday games when there's a Wales international on the Saturday. Plus, as mentioned on other threads, if they are going to...