Search results

1. Mazzoak

Dupont interview on Devils twitter page

Then he’ll become the 2nd coach not happy with the squad available to him then………..
  2. Mazzoak

Dupont interview on Devils twitter page

Don’t care what size the forwards are as long as they do the job on the night.
  3. Mazzoak

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

I haven’t seen him play here in the EIHL, my comment a step backwards coming into the EIHL should tell you l think he’s a better player than our league, surely that’s a positive. As l haven’t seen how he will adapt and play here, that he’s not advanced much, in my opinion in the ECHL or been...
  4. Mazzoak

I’m counter calling people out, I’m not getting uppity at all. You say “Why should people move on”that’s simply because it’s detracting not only from my original comment but as Wannabe has interluded to, it’s boring for others and is disrupting the original topic. I said I’ve got no further...
  5. Mazzoak

Andrew is indeed in a higher league due to a few reasons, his success at Cardiff, personal connections and Greenville wasn’t exactly inundated with offers from decent coaches. Now if Lord starts lifting trophies in the ECHL, gets moved up then again, I’ll eat my words. I’ve no idea what a...
  6. Mazzoak

I did say back a few pages that the debate around the EIHL was an infinite argument. Nothing anyone has said negates the ranking of the EIHL. I’d hoped that would have been enough to prevent this pointless debate and distract from the comment l made about one player. Again if he signs for the...
  7. Mazzoak

Elephant in the room, Lord went to the ECHL for career advancement. By your reasoning why didn’t he remain in the UK. Simple, agents and talent scouts, the impartial people who’ve no interest in what the league thinks of their opinion say it’s a beer league.
  8. Mazzoak

My comment was clear a My comments pertained to one player & the rest was how the league stands within European and World Hockey League rankings. Throwing a handful of names doesn’t change anything, there is a huge pool of talent going in various directions that prove my comments.
  9. Mazzoak

I’ve said everything l need to, I see no point repeating.
  10. Mazzoak

No problem. I pointed out he’s played one full season in the ECHL, one poster is pointing out that is normal and hinting he’s at a standard of other good players coming to the EIHL. In some regard their right, yet miss the point that if those players had potential for further success in the ECHL...
  11. Mazzoak

Ironic how you mention making too much sense when you’ve completely misunderstood the point I’m making. I suggest you read the point I made on Thompson coming here is going backwards in his career, that’s it. Now if an AHL or KHL or any top 10 league in the world scouts him after his time here...
  12. Mazzoak

I’m seeing his ECHL games as one complete season 18-19 72 games. One almost complete 21-22 69 games. Then 2016-17 2 games Then 17-18 55 games 21-22 1 AHL game. That’s what l said, only one complete season.
  13. Mazzoak

He‘s a 30 yr old with one full season in the ECHL, apart from one other season he barely played half the regular season. His AHL experience was 1 game. You are spot on about living in Europe, going straight from a good resume at the mid leagues into Europe is a major draw, as seen by the number...
  14. Mazzoak

How can the EIHL place in European Hockey hierarchy be irrelevant, it’s the benchmark point of grading the quality and standard of the game. You can’t go to a worse league in order to prove your skill leve & increase your career advancement upwards, so it’s backwards step. If as you state the...
  15. Mazzoak

I guess he didn’t want to go backwards…..
  16. Mazzoak

I think some fans in the UK over estimate the EIHL position in World hockey, it’s a debate that is infinite to be honest, having said that tracing which way talent is generally flowing and considering the physical number of profesional players on the upward flow in their careers against the...
  17. Mazzoak

Everyone on this thread is commenting on players, we are all fans, no one is an expert and all opinions are uneducated and subjective. So maybe this forum isn’t for you if you can’t grasp that very basic fact, if all you can do is bitch about my opinion & my opinion only. All you have to do is...
  18. Mazzoak

Calgary stampede summit

Thats just wrong, the crickets at least you know what your getting, but that dog usually contains all sorts of nasty………take the crickets over that shit.
  19. Mazzoak

See for me such a player at this point in his career leaving that to join the EIHL is going backwards, very backwards. Which is why l like to reserve comment until he’s played, his reason may make sense to him and if he’s a great fit here, we’ll that’s our good fortune.
  20. Mazzoak

I guess we all see a players performance differently because all I’ve read is red flags. The lowest pro Hockey league, an AHL call up last yr, yet this year he’s in the EIHL. I haven’t seen him play yet and sometimes players need the team to bring out their potential, just as much as a team can...