Search results

1. D

Goodbye Bownsy??

Some people will be glad to see the back of him judging by some of the ill advised comments from last season! As the saying goes, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone"
  2. D

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

GOLOVKOVS is off to Glasgow if rumours in MK are true
  3. D

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

Just four words...….MILTON KEYNES LIGHTNING HOME Didn't deserve to win the league after that result
  4. D

Faryna Leaves

I can't stand Gratton. He's just a thug and pug ugly!!!!
  5. D

Faryna Leaves

No Justin Faryna, no Justin Faryna (to the tune of Seven Nation Army) :-( So gutted! One of my favourite players. All the best Justin
  6. D

Panthers lose

I think Tvrdon is stll there. It was Van Kleef they released
  7. D

MK coach quits

Apparently Thommo was their choice in the summer but didn't want to leave Sheffield so they went for Doug
  8. D

Devils v Stars - Sat 13 Oct - League

Faryna is back in training so shouldn't be far away for a return
  9. D

Mkl v devils away 14th october (CC)

I live in St Neots which is not far from MK. Probably takes between 3 - 3 1/2 hours
  10. D

Cafe - Grazing Shed

The John Wayne I had was excellent. My daughter ordered the Veggie burger and had to wait almost 10 minutes. She put ketchup on her chips but couldn't eat them as the ketchup tasted as though vinegar had been added. But as I said I enjoyed my burger. Just a little too expensive to eat at every...
  11. D

OFFICIALS

As long as they keep Liv Andersson!!!!
  12. D

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

It's good for the Moose to be on a Nice team rather than the horrible team he just left!!!!!
  13. D

As I posted a couple of days ago, Adam Harding to Milton Keynes from Dundee. Confirmed by MKL twitter last night.
  14. D

Luke Ferrara re-signs for Coventry Blaze on a 2 year deal (Coventry twitter feed)
  15. D

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

MKL are reported to have signed Adam Harding from Dundee Stars. According to the Elite Prospects website he was with us (before my time). What are your views on him?
  16. D

New Cardiff Baseball team

Is it proper baseball or Welsh baseball? Saw a Welsh baseball game at Coronation Park in Newport and it was more like rounders than baseball
  17. D

Andrew Hotham

There, I rest my case. Homesickness is a killer
  18. D

Andrew Hotham

I’m 58 and live in St Neots and I get homesick. Is Tyson’s family over here?
  19. D

Andrew Hotham

Read on the Elite League Banter page that Strachan is homesick and may not be back. Any one know if this is true?
  20. D

Scoreboard

For the last couple of games my daughter and I have been sat in row A in block 20 and I must say that it is very hard to hear the announcements