Search results

1. mazza03

Air the bear

Apologies if this has been posted before, in fact I could have sworn it had, anyhow do we know when it is please? Thank you xx
  2. mazza03

Intro....yay or nay

What it says on the tin
  3. mazza03

Help

Help I have acquired a very wide advertising bar on the side of my screen when I open the Inferno and can't get rid of it, it's not there on any other pages I open, how do I get rid of it peeps please as it's stopping me reading the forum. Thanks.
  4. mazza03

Black shirt for sale

OK folks the saga of my black shirt is this.....as a ST holder I thought I would treat myself wit birthday gifts to a black shirt with my fav; player Kurka on the back, for whatever reason I ordered a XXL and of course it is huge on me, I meant to order an XL. Duh, I am so disappointed but...
  5. mazza03

Sundays auction

Were all the shirts sold and if so how much please? I would loved to have been able to buy one but my pension doesn't stretch that far :cry:
  6. mazza03

Meet the players and getting ST?????

Hi, has anyone heard when the season tickets are ready for collection and if there is a meet and greet this year? I'm away next week so it's sods law that's when it will be :DWD
  7. mazza03

Carpet cleaner

Can anyone recommend a company that's not to expensive and will move the furniture? I need my carpet cleaned. Ta. :)
  8. mazza03

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Can I be the first to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful new year with all that you wish for. :D :Banana :Pickle And if you are drinking, enjoy it but please don't drive. :)
  9. mazza03

Grumpy Frank, I LOL

On twitter Simmy has posted an article about Chris Franks and his lost equipment (sorry can't do a link) in it Finnerty says that, and I quote "as we pride ourselves here on discipline" I wonder if he told his players? It is quite a long article.
  10. mazza03

Welcome to our new players

Just thought I would start a new topic to welcome our players from Canada etc: to our beautiful city, we all know of course that it's Gods own Country so there isn't a better place to be, I hope that you will all be very happy here fro your season with us. And of course it goes without saying a...
  11. mazza03

Message from Simon

I received this by e-mail this morning:- Dear Season Ticket Holder, Thank you for your patience during this unsettling period, please rest assured we are working very hard to ensure that the Cardiff Devils come back as strong as ever next season. I am writing to confirm that your seat has...
  12. mazza03

G getting married?

Hi, does anyone know where G is getting married? I have been told she is local??????????????? So it would be nice to show some support (or not) :? Meant to say it's this weekend. (I think) don't know much do I? :lol:
  13. mazza03

Meet the players, (yes I'm too lazy)

To trawl through can you please remind me when it is? Ta ;)
  14. mazza03

Brad and Jac's wedding

Brad and Jac are getting married on July 17th if anyone wants to send a card of congrats you can send it to the Devils office in The Wharf and they will forward it on to them.
  15. mazza03

Non payment

According to Matt Miller on FB he hasn't been paid and is not getting any response from his phone calls and messages. What's that all about then?
  16. mazza03

Real Radio on Tuesday

This is a copy of an e-mail I received today: Ragan and Hope on the Real live sports phone in New Chief Exec Paul Ragan will be joining Director of hockey Shannon Hope Tuesday night on the Real radio live sports phone in from 6:00pm. Ragan has been a part of the Cardiff Devils for just over a...
  17. mazza03

Just a thought

When we get to the final (everything crossed) wouldn't it be nice if the rink was open with the game being shown on Sky sports two for those of us who can't get to Nottingham? Nice drinkies at the bar, hot dogs and fans roaring the Devils on. Any chance of this happening?
  18. mazza03

Devils on phone in at Real Radio tonight

I had an e-mail telling me that Shannon and Tyler Mitchel will be on Real Radio (105-106FM) tonight at six o clock, Call 0845 105 2 106 or text 63344 from 6pm onwards for your chance to interact with the guys and ask an exclusive question to Tylor and Shannon!
  19. mazza03

Our blue tent

Has anyone heard if any repairs/updates have been done to our home? There was a lot of talk last season. Also when is the lease up and do you think PI will keep it?
  20. mazza03

Question for Rhythm

Please can I ask what has happened to the intro for the last two weeks? It has been sooooooooooo good lately a blend of the old and new it really gets the fans going. In fact all the music is good. Has there been a breakdown in the system? Please can it be sorted by Sunday? :(