1. Darryl

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

I have heard a rumour that Ulmer is to be announced for Storm :oops:
  2. Darryl

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Still think it's a netminder
  3. Darryl

New signing to the league tonight at 6pm!
  4. Darryl

Still think a curve ball netminder signing
  5. Darryl

Netminder potentially o_O
  6. Darryl

I've heard Murdy is staying on as backup & equipment manager
  7. Darryl

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

I'd be happy with Reddick, great team player and all in effort every shift
  8. Darryl

Food and drink not aloud?

You can tell when the Hockey is good because there are thread topics such as this discussing the fact someone smuggled in a sneaky bit of cake and a few cans... that said, I'd take this over doomsday threads we get after losing a few games o_O
  9. Darryl

Devils Vs Stars - 2 Dec 18 - League

VERY frustrating game. I thought we were coming back to form after the Flyers game and was encouraged by the 1st & 2nd periods Sunday... No idea what happened with the 3rd!!! The guys would of known the scoreline up in Sheffield and come out fired up knowing they have a chance to close the gap...
  10. Darryl

Ben Blood

Very disappointing, huge character on and off the ice. A big hole to fill but not impossible, onward we go.
  11. Darryl

Those not coming back

100% not returning, so I'm informed!
  12. Darryl

SEASON TICKETS..

Most of the team are returning, with the exception of 5... I mean...that's just my guess o_O
  13. Darryl

Devils v Steelers - Playoff Final! - FO 4pm - CHAAAAAMPIOOOOOOOONS :D

Took this little video for those who couldn't make it (last goal & end of game) P.S Sorry for the dodgy camera work!
  14. Darryl

IAW ticket prices

Even though companies are no longer allowed to charge a credit charge fee the banks are still issuing the costs of processing credit card payments to account holders thus IAW or whomever concerned is out of pocket. To counter this companies are allowed to charge an admin fee (or similarly...
  15. Darryl

Match Night Experience

Watching the Zorb football is like visual poetry compared to the Mission Burrito challenge last year