Search results

1. S

Keep Bissonette in defence.

After witnessing Bissonette's debut games in Scotland and being so impressed, I was disappointed to see him line up as a power forward as the puck dropped on Sunday. Seeing his performance in the Flyers match simply justified my doubts. By playing him as a forward his overall influence was lost...
  2. S

An overlooked Devil.

Like everyone else at the BBT on Sunday, I thought the Devils' performance was excellent.....and though, quite rightly, fans have stressed it was truly a magnificent 'team' effort, some have understandably mentioned an individual performance.... which they thought either exceptional or that...
  3. S

Team toughness - simply a myth!

I've said for a number of years now, that despite what the majority of Inferno posters think and despite the frequent statements from Adams that the Devils' have 'team toughness'.....it simply does not exist....and last night's match proved it! For the last few years Voth has had to shoulder the...
  4. S

A dose of realism....for the good of the Devils

Of course anyone who calls himself a Devils' fan has to hate the Steelers......and I'm no different. However, any neutral ice hockey supporter witnessing last weekend's play-offs was bound to have admired the 'play' on the ice of the Sheffield team......and I would contend that no matter how...
  5. S

Too many excuses

Been on the Hockey Forum lately ? We're being re-named the Welsh Whingers........and I'm not surprised ! It seems that we're forever using the referee or our injury list.... as excuses for defeats or poor performances. The Panthers were far too good for us on Saturday. They reminded me of the...