Search results

1. J

Just got back from Sheffield

Many thanks Bob was an excellent trip.. role on the next one 8-)
  2. J

STEELERS v DEVILS TICKET INFORMATION *UPDATED - READ ME*

I'll second that.. infact i'll join ya with a pint.. catch ya all tomorrow
  3. J

Check this out at our old gaff [not for kids]

I remember that lol... i was there while they filmed it just after a public skate session
  4. J

Devils vs Blaze - 26/12 6pm - Chat & Updates

Should be a good night.. hopefully a nice festive atmos to go with it.. if ya need MNL txters Chris give me a PM and i may be able to help out a bit
  5. J

SHEFFIELD STEELERS AWAY 10th January

am 100% confirmed now bring it on!
  6. J

Oof, that's gonna hurt!

cringeworthy.... bet he didnt do that again in a hurry
  7. J

nope notused that one yet! lol.. and aye i think he would have forgot in 09 :P
  8. J

aye.... " sorry boss cant come in got a rare bout of devils flu"
  9. J

LOL already used that this year hehe... i think this time it would have to be my cats died or summit lol :lol:
  10. J

Slogans needed!

I could organise some large A2.. A1 & A0 Sizes if some of you would be willing to chip in a few quid for printing
  11. J

Devils vs Sheffield - 14/12 6pm FO - Chat/Updates

as far as i know its being discussed here.... http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=521
  12. J

get my name on the list!... will have to try book they day off but it dont look like a prob from the rotas i seen :)
  13. J

Maybe so but deffo was a bit much.. any ways lets move on.. deffo up for a road trip to squeelers land.. would be great if we could get a few coachs to give the boys some support!
  14. J

maybe physical was the wrong way to describe it.. i dont mean physical assults... i mean the way the crowd acted.. hand guestures.. pushing and showing.. trying to get over the barriers and summit was thrown across.. an empty glass if i can remember correctly
  15. J

Devils fans mainly the small group congregated by the away bench at the end of the match trying to get over the barriers to get at the players.. throwing hand guestures.. empty glass or two and loads of foul language
  16. J

yes i agree with a few taunts and digs as any devils fan would but not the foul language and physical abuse they got on sunday.. this is a family sport afterall and that is no way to act around kids
  17. J

verbally yes... but not physically like sundays lot.. trying to jump the barriers and throwing stuff the abuse and language was atrocious..
  18. J

HOCKEY SOCIAL 10/02/09 - Devils Appreciation Night

keep two for me.. will be a good night and great oppurtunity to raise the glass to the lads.
  19. J

Slogans needed!

awsome.. they make nice wallpapers dude... good work
  20. J

aye but what also didnt help was the devils fans after by the away bench barriers shouting and swearing acting like football hooligans.. it took 3 security and 2 of us stweards to hold you back.. totally uncalled for!