Search results

1. J

Manchester Storm v Cardiff Devils - Sat 2 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Didn't see the game. But that is a hell of a win against a team that are 9-1 at home in their last ten.
  2. J

Fife Flyers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 25 Nov 2017 - League - FO 7:15 - Chat/Updates

Anyone else having problems buying the webcast? Takes me to PayPal then diverts back to a blank page on the site.
  3. J

A Few Things for Sale

Pm sent
  4. J

CHL

Bit of a longshot but has anyone had a look if anywhere in Prague is showing the Davos game on Wednesday night? Well be flying out Wednesday night and would rather watch it in a bar than stuck in the apartment.
  5. J

CHL

Looking online the jerseys are only around £30 too! Will definitely be picking one of them up as a souvenir.
  6. J

CHL

Awesome! That was the plan we came up with last night also so will get on it... I also got an email back from the club. The tickets for the away blok will be on sale on match day so I imagine there will be space to move across. Catch you all in Liberec!
  7. J

CHL

Has anyone had any luck with booking tickets in Liberec? The Ticketpro website I got diverted to shows all of block 115 unavailable. I'm wondering if they're keeping this free for away fans or if I've missed the boat. I've sent them an email asking if there's a way to book them but haven't had a...