Search results

1. L

Fans' Forum

I can’t make tonight. But I hope someone mentions the prices. Looking around the league, many teams offer perks of discounts to ST holders on food etc. Given that our ST is probably the most expensive in the league. A gesture of discount would go a long way with fans.
  2. L

Devils Vs Giants - League - 16th Oct 2021

Has the mask situation improved at all? I went to a game a few weeks back and was not too impressed with compliance. Really want to go this week, but have reservations.
  3. L

PLEA

At the end of the day. You’re entering a premises that does not belong to you. Therefore, you follow the rules of that place or you’re out. Simple as. Watching the highlights last night. Of the few fan shots. Too many fans without masks. Some examples need to be made. As it’s the long term fans...
  4. L

NOTTINGHAM SATURDAY

They are quick enough to highlight people on the loudspeaker when people use their flash on their phones. I’ve often heard them pinpoint someone. Why not do the same with masks! I’m a ST holder, and have not been to a game yet this year. If this continues, I’ll lose a lot of money. Until the...
  5. L

NOTTINGHAM SATURDAY

The scary thing is that some of the highest rates at the moment are in the 18-30 category. I feel there is a responsibility on the Devils organisation to get on top of this. And it’s just not happening. Looking forward, a lot of games are a Saturday night. Beer = revenue. Beer = non compliance...
  6. L

NOTTINGHAM SATURDAY

BACK ONTO MASKS I went to the game last night a lot of positives from the team performance, but it seems the devils have a disproportionate percentage of their fans who are mask exempt or people just simply don’t care. Just zoom in on the Devils tweets last night to see how many people are not...
  7. L

Devils vs Stars - 10 Oct 19 - League

Think you hit the nail on the head there mate. We were certainly bigged up as a more physical team this year with the likes of Jardin and Riley (correct me if I’m wrong). But yep. We just seem so passive. Has Batch thrown more than one hit this year? As you said. Baffling.
  8. L

Devils vs Stars - 10 Oct 19 - League

Tbh. It seems like we have been caught off guard a fair few times this season. And teams are taking their chances against us. I don’t buy the tiredness excuse. Other teams have worse travel arrangements than us. The games have become quite dull, no physicality, minimal aggression. Also, come on...
  9. L

Faryna Leaves

Still a little disappointed that he left without a single word to the devils fans. A simple tweet thanking them would have gone a long way imo.
  10. L

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

Guys. Just remember how far this club has come over the last 5 years. And how we’ve probably got the best owners in the league. They are going to be just as annoyed as the fans. I’m annoyed with the current state of affairs. But let’s not publicly throw people under the bus. They are humans too.
  11. L

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

Time for my opinion. For what it matters. First and foremost. We are fans, we do not know the ins and outs of the team. And I am sure the management are as frustrated as we are. Poor performances are bad for business. Lots of people are calling for a Faryna replacement - yep I agree. But the...
  12. L

Devils Parking update

That is a good option. And would be alleviated somewhat by taking the bollards down, thus enabling two lane traffic to the lights, and people can then turn right to go that way
  13. L

Devils Parking update

There was one entry/exit. A small gap between bollards. Your £3 investment has literally paid for a steward (there may be rent charges, I don’t know). There’s circa 100 cars at least. £300 for steward wages. I’m going to become a steward. Good money for few hours work
  14. L

Devils Parking update

Having just taken ages to get out of Toys r us. Needless to say, I won’t be spending £3 and parking there again. Unless they sort the exit bollards, and not meandering out, where there could be two lanes of traffic. I think I’ll be sticking with the pool car park, or Wilcox house.
  15. L

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Surely the new signing would be announced soon? The longer the silence, the more I feel something went wrong. If so, I’m sure Lord has another top guy lined up.
  16. L

Early face off times

Some NHL games faceoff at midday.
  17. L

What’s everyone’s predictions for the 4 signings to be announced?
  18. L

I’d love to see Perlini as a Devil
  19. L

Agreed. But I don’t consider them your Fitzy’s, Doty, Rosehill etc type of players. We’ve got toughness, but like Giants, no out and out enforcer. Just an observation.
  20. L

Fitzy has no place in the devils. Far too slow. Next year is going to be a completely different league I think. The ‘tough’ guys will be even more scarce. Teams will model themselves on the Devils. Belfast went down that road this year. But what do I know!!!