Search results

1. B

Doug clarkson

Looking forward to all the new songs at Saturdays game. All mine are sad, cringeworthy and crass. I'm also a half wit. Heyho
  2. B

who do you want back?

Kurka Faulkner Marsh Lord Birbraer
  3. B

What to Believe?

Not been on here for ages but for what its worth I agree with Kipper. Build next years team around Kurka, Lord, Marsh and Faulkner. And for the avoidance of any doubt….. in that order.
  4. B

Gerad Adams retires to the bench

Think G's move is great news for both himself and the club. A real opportunity to show what he can do and hopefully silence the doubters. As for Weller, or any player of that calibre, GET REAL. We have two hopes of that type of signing... Bob and No !!! The second coming of Jesus Christ is not...
  5. B

Jerseys to go....

Gunter473 I'm not great at uploading pics. If you're happy to PM me an email address I'll get a photo straight over to you. Cheers
  6. B

Jerseys to go....

Managed to bag a Vother. Still looking for a white Matzka and Smith (91) if anyone's got either. In the meantime I'll drop the Silverthorn to £50 and Birbraer to £75. Any takers ?
  7. B

Devils v Giants - 08/09 @ 18:15 - League - Chat/Updates

The best response on this particular thread by a million miles. Conboy is a breath of fresh air. Tough, uncompromising, a little rough round the edges, but exactly what we need. Nobody messed with us when MacWilliam was around and nobody will this season. As for losing us the game...... GET...
  8. B

Jerseys to go....

Message for jay44 For some reason I can't get a PM through. I was looking for a CH shirt but thanks anyway. I'd let the Birbraer go for £90 if you're interested. Could bring it with me tonight. Cheers Andy
  9. B

Jerseys to go....

Also looking for a white Mark Smith (91 vintage) jersey if anyone is willing to sell one. Cheers
  10. B

Hands up for hason eihl getting worse

Bring back Nico Toeman !!! :P Legend
  11. B

Jerseys to go....

Matzka sold.
  12. B

CDRA Events 30/8 and 1/9 - Meet the Players

I got the white away Birbraer this morning. Well happy !
  13. B

Jerseys to go....

Looking to offload the following; Silverthorn 42 - white away jersey - 07/08 - £75 Birbraer 23 - black playoff jersey (Rhino) - 2010 - £110 Matzka 15 - white Lyle testimonial jersey - £90 SOLD Also looking for a Matzka and Voth white away jersey. If anyone has either or both of these shirts...
  14. B

Last Signing

Not posted on here for quite a while but got to say its hard to disagree with what's being said. However the 'Cardiff Devils model' does not work without season ticket holders !!! If too many people walk away we'll be lucky to have any kind of team.
  15. B

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Lots and lots and lots more imports !!!!
  16. B

We'll be deep in the doggy doo if both Phil and Richie leave !!!!
  17. B

Well, I couldn't live with giving anyone a three year deal, they could very well become too complacent imo. G would only be offering a 3 year deal to counteract a better financial offer that someone had received from another club. If it allows us to retain one of our best players then it can...
  18. B

Got to disagree matey. As a 2nd line centre I think he'd do a great job. He could be one of those players that would have learnt from his first experience. He had bags of skill but seemed to lack confidence.
  19. B

I'd have Deschatelets back anytime !
  20. B

Successor to Vother

Re: Re: Successor to Vother Wouldn't disagree with the Swez (spelling) option but Kevin Bergin..... you've got to be joking ?