Search results

1. D

Congratulations to Derek Campbell

Here are a few...........Keegan was born at 11 am and was 9 lbs 0.5 oz
  2. D

Derek not stayin ????

DC has signed to play in the CHL this year. There are a number of reasons for this. I guess first and foremost DC was offered contracts from 2 EIHL teams but the Devils were not one of them. I don't think he really thought of going else where in the UK. Money wise it also made more sense to go...
  3. D

DC next season

Gramps here thinks it's going to be here before May 9th. I'm going to say May 2 Would love to have that cold one with you next year. I will work on DC.....lol....(like I have any say on where he goes)
  4. D

Congratulations To DC

Whoa...........He's going to be a new Dad. Hasn't happened yet.....Sometime within the next 3 weeks.....give or take a day here or there.
  5. D

DC next season

The reason DC came home is because he is going to be a new father and he wanted to take some classes and help out his future wife. Hope that clears it up.
  6. D

campbell out for 2 months

Ahhh....DC is a quick healer. A little duct tape, a little freezing, 2 tylenol and a knee brace and he will be back out there.
  7. D

Devils v Giants - 04/01 - 6pm - Chat & Updates!

DCDad is checking in from work today :( He is going for a 3-1 devils win
  8. D

Bison v Devils - 03/01 - 6:30pm - Chat & Updates

Ahh....4-2 a good win none the less. Looks like the boys got a little frisky at the end?
  9. D

Bison v Devils - 03/01 - 6:30pm - Chat & Updates

Hey you Devils lets start 2009 out with a win. Grind it out for 3 periods and the victory should be ours. 4-1 Devils I predict
  10. D

Bison vs Devils Saturday 8th November 6:30pm Chat/Updates!

No not on your life...........he's the player I'm the fan............lol
  11. D

wow...... 6-5 that was alot closer than I thought it should have been. None the less a win is a win...........Well done Devils. Congrats DC on MoM
  12. D

Also pretty safe bet to say DC will hit someone....lol
  13. D

Evening all How is everyone Devils 6 - Bison 3
  14. D

Panthers vs Devils Sunday 19th 6pm. Chat/Updates

Now thats the way to get it done. Good job Devils
  15. D

The Devils Will Win When......?

Just wondering what people think it will take to get the Devils back on track. I think we have to get back to basic's. We have a big Physical team that is not playing Big and Physical. Guys like Derek, Mike, Doug, Wes and Brad have to go out hit everything. Forecheck with speed and make them...
  16. D

Steelers vs Devils Saturday 18th 7pm. Chat/Updates

Hi All Sounds like the Devils are playing a very good road game. Keep the shots from the outside ....let the steelers have as many shots as they want. The way the Devils are playing it keeps their fans quiet and out of the game. When we get our chance hopefully we will make it count
  17. D

Devils vs Giants Sunday 12th 6pm. Chat/Updates

Sounds like the giants are able to score at will...........the minute we get even they come right back and score
  18. D

How is Voth looking tonight ?
  19. D

It Is Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend .....but not in the USA
  20. D

No not tonight........one of those injuries that takes a little time to heal...... Hoping to get back next weekend