Search results

1. E

Play off

I got that one wrong. Well done Devils management.
  2. E

Play off

Probably not. All the staff will be in Nottingham?
  3. E

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Saturday 1pm and 5pm would be far far better. The 5 pm fans have food to eat and beer to be consumed after the game and they need time for that!
  4. E

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

The other guy got 2+5 (Pouliot)
  5. E

Parking

It’s not Devils fault. They were miss informed by Council in the first instance. i however agree it does need sorting for next season. There is ground available to the South but it needs preparation to be suitable.
  6. E

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

Thought they might - well, it’s not a surprise is it?
  7. E

£8.50 ????

Just thinking- they could drive down Friday and nullify the driving twice theory. Anybody know if we are flying to Edinburgh?
  8. E

Rumour mill

Wannabe might buy a season ticket 24/25
  9. E

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

Another twenty minutes and all will be revealed!
  10. E

Does a Clan win serve our interest? Who are we trying to avoid most for the playoff?
  11. E

Oh it’s all too much ! Give it a rest - what will be will be.
  12. E

Carruth

Besko has come to the end of his career. He was coaxed out of retirement anyway.
  13. E

Play off

Advised today that my Viaplay account will be named Premier Sports as of April 9. !!
  14. E

Devils V Giants - League - 31st March 24 - FO 1800

We all see it differently on game night. I have positives about Crawford. He won MoM, scored the overtime goal and I won his shirt ! Can’t be bad!!
  15. E

Myers retires

On reflection I believe things were not very harmonious! ah well, time heals as they say.
  16. E

Myers retires

What a star! Bring him home as Assistant Coach I say!!
  17. E

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Well Steelers are going to rest players- Fox said so. They are not likely to be so focused either so a win is a possibility should the right team turn up!
  18. E

Parking

Bit off topic - still no lighting around the rink. We were helped a bit by the lights being on inside the swimming pool!
  19. E

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

You are correct in saying they did not play well (apart from Whistle) but neither did Devils.They played well enough to beat us . We missed Joey Martin big time. He is such a skilled workhorse and feeds the others.