Search results

1. O

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 11th Dec 22 - 16:00 FO

Reece Kelly comes into the lineup with two D-men out No Jardine or Louis. Coughler and Reid out as well
  2. O

New Devils Documentary

Just wanted to say a massive thanks for all the comments on the documentary, I'm really glad you all liked it so much! Thank you so much!
  3. O

New Devils Documentary

Hey all, Hope you don't mind me posting this here. As part of my Masters degree at Cardiff Met, I had to make a 15-minute documentary on any topic of my choice so I decided that as I was working with the club at the time, it made sense to make one on the Devils. So here is the finished...
  4. O

New Devils podcast

I’ve uploaded another episode, this one focusing on the Devils summit for those interested
  5. O

2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

Not necessarily in any line order Cox - Lammon - Sanford Cox can play down the middle too, but Lammon could be a good centreman to compliment two guys with 7-years of chemistry. McNally - Dixon - ? (Haddad if returning?) Power forward line, perhaps too many power forwards though so might be...
  6. O

New Devils podcast

It’s been a while but for those looking for a podcast fix I’ve brought back this podcast if you want something to check out this lunch time! It’s a bit different with a more UK hockey/Hockey feel to it but I’ll still be talking devils regularly! check it out (and any shares of it would be...
  7. O

Bowns ….

Move is confirmed now, Bowns to HK Dukla Trencin
  8. O

Ben Blood

Signed for Graz
  9. O

Any updates on our Devils players in Europe

Been a while since the last update but it's on the Devils website, there will be more updates on the Devils site over the next few weeks for you all. https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-players-europe-where-are-they/
  10. O

Latest updates. Duggan scoreless on Friday night in a 3-2 loss, played on the second line. Evan Mosey gets his first assist of the season in a 5-1 win on Friday night. Joey Martin 1 goal and 1 assist in a 4-1 win for Stavanger today. 2 goals and an assist through 2 games. Duggan back in...
  11. O

Duggan in action tonight, 7-4 loss on the night but a first goal for Duggan. Good turnover at the blue line, feeds an open teammate and continues towards net, gets the return pass 1 on 0 against the goalie. Pulls to the backhand and lifts it upstairs for a nice first goal with Segeltorps...
  12. O

Joey Martin - 1 game 1 goal for Stavenger 1 goal 1 assist in pre-season game v Lillehammer Next game October 10th v Stjernen - Sam Duggan - 1 game - 0 points so far for Segeltorps IF Next game 7th October v Hudiksvalls - Evan Mosey - 1 game - 0 points for Gap Currently playing now against...
  13. O

Icetime TV

We may be done for the season, but the crew at IceTime TV decided to put together a video to cover a few topics in a new series called IceTime Unplugged. Instead of it just being the voices of myself and Gaz, we've also got our crew with Rachel, Dan and Charlie joining us to talk a few things...
  14. O

New Devils podcast

I've dropped a couple new episodes, and the latest one today interview Dan Proud who used to be a producer at IceTime TV if anyone needs any lockdown hockey listening :)
  15. O

Best up coming GB goalie?

That’s a real tough question! To me I think Perre, Lawday and Scanlan all have potential but do they have the potential to be next GB starter? If Lawday signs another two-way with a team like MKL then that’s a step in the right direction for him, getting the game time and the training with an...
  16. O

New CHL format for 20/21

CHL currently pencilled in time start October 6th with a knockout round of 32 https://www.championshockeyleague.com/en/news/chl-plans-to-start-the-season-on-6-october (Side note I’ll be discussing this on the Hampson on Hockey podcast later and I’d love to share your thoughts if any of you...
  17. O

Panthers vs Devils

Have I missed something here? The last post-game interview that I recall Piggott doing was the first game of the Belfast double header at home in November? Defensively tonight is poor, but as I understand Piggott helps coach the defence who have had poor performances at times, but are on a team...
  18. O

New Devils podcast

Uploaded another episode today, bit of a long one with an interview with Mark Cuddihy of the Cardiff Fire, he brought Jordan Lawday to Cardiff the year before the Devils signed him on a two-way
  19. O

Healthy scratch

John Michael Liles I believe,
  20. O

New Devils podcast

Just uploaded Episode 22 the other day for those interested :)