Search results

1. A

Tonights webcast

Anyone know if highlights will be on the Devils website if Icetime weren't producing the coverage?
  2. A

Looking for small/medium jersey

Attached jersey available for £25
  3. A

POFW tickets (here we go again)

Just got mine, Block 15 row F. In with the Steelers crowd mind, so might call on protection form block 16 and 17.
  4. A

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Spotted Mark Louis in Century Wharf earlier so back for more?
  5. A

I see, thought it may have been a 2 year thing. Hopefully we'll hang on the Gleason too as I think he's finished his now as well.
  6. A

With regards Paris' movements. Isn't he on a uni deal so should be here next season?
  7. A

Champions!

Great to see there is a long term strategy in recruitment with imports rather than flash in the pan signings. I can't wait to see Sidney Crosby mixing it with some young GB guns in a Devils jersey in a few years time :-)
  8. A

Playoff Rumours

Some of the guys mentioned have also now pretty much done it all in the EIHL so challenges and maybe more money abroad could be tempting. One thing we do have in our favour is the lack of language barrier for ease of playing and life outside the rink.
  9. A

GB Women

U18's game might well be on FreeSports as some of their others have this week.
  10. A

Champagne moments

After I think Joey Martin's goal getting scratched in the last min of regular time for Drew to unleash one of his blue line slappers in overtime:
  11. A

Pre-game celebration video

Cracking intro. I really liked the M83 Outro Intro from last season too. If is that on Vimeo?
  12. A

Playoff Fan Forum

Is it happening again this year? Last year this was either streamed live or uploaded later as well. Generally an interesting listen.
  13. A

TV rights

Freesport would be a good platform to start. If they are showing minor Rugby League action and some university sports then the EIHL would surely be in with a sniff depending on asking price. They have already been showing CHL including the final, SHL and KHL games alongside with piggy backing...
  14. A

Devils v Capitals - Sat 10 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

No Bowns even in the squad tonight. Injured or maybe something more after the CC final???
  15. A

Devils intro

'Burn it to the ground' is the one you're looking for :-) Or 'Hell Yeah' by Rev Theory is the other one I think they actually skate on too.
  16. A

Wanted- Game worn Fournier Jersey

As listed if anyone has a game worn Fournier jersey they are willing to part with then please PM me. Thanks
  17. A

How important are we

Spot on! Whilst the atmosphere there was the best I've seen at a Devils game everyone just got carried along with the wave of anticipation at that game when they realised the impossible was on. Against the Giants I never felt like we were not going to win that game. So, as a fan I was more...
  18. A

#20 Fournier (red) #4 Louis (black) Game worn jersey 30th Anniversary

PM sent first dibs on Fournier's if it is still available :-)
  19. A

Challenge cup final

Anyone selling tickets at anything above the face value on here should be banned and then shopped to the Devils/Police imo. I had a spare and sold it to a genuine fan at face value as its the right thing to do rather than try and make an extra £10-20. The tickets normally say that tickets...