Search results

1. L

Devils take over lease of IAW??

Todd mentioned it at the end of the Q & A. Devils have taken over the day to day running of the place. The first port of call is WiFi apparently. There should be an announcement tomorrow.
  2. L

Guildford Flames v Devils - Sun 10 Sep 2017 - C Cup - Chat/Updates

Haha! I just meant that Davos and Liberec might take a little more out of you than Lightning.
  3. L

Not at all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to post whatever they want to. In the same way that I am okay to post that I think there is no need to overreact. I'm also expecting a big improvement over last weekend, in all fairness I'm not sure how they can perform any worse. If the...
  4. L

I can't help but think the response to one loss, albeit a big one, is a little over the top. Should we have shipped 8 goals? Of course not. I just think the guys went in complacent and tired after a run of *very* difficult games and the high of the Davos win. Guildford wanted it more, pumped to...
  5. L

Devils v Liberec - Tickets

Haha okay then! @solelace84 they are all yours! If you message me your email address I’ll send them over. No need for money though, just get me a pint (of the murky water they sell) at one of the games this season
  6. L

No worries! Ask them if they do want to go. Otherwise @solelace84, they are all yours! I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. No point in you spending the money if you don't have too :)
  7. L

I literally can't give them away at the moment, so if they want them they are more than welcome!
  8. L

Hi Guys, Unfortunately something has come up and I can't make it to tonight's game. This has left me with 2 tickets in block 5 that are going to go to waste. I was going to try and sell them but I'd rather just give them to a couple of fans who might not otherwise have gone. Is anyone...
  9. L

CHL

Sorry, two people have already messaged me about it. Happy to do the same again for the next games that are shown though :)
  10. L

CHL

No problem at all! I’ll change the password in the morning and message you with the details :)
  11. L

CHL

Not sure if this is of use to anyone but I have a Premier Sports subscription. As part of that it allows 2 devices to stream the game online or via the mobile app (I think). I’ll be watching the Davos game on TV so more than happy to temporarily change my password and give 2 people the details...
  12. L

Open training session

Wasn't sure what to expect last night but I enjoyed it. Interesting to see the different drills and how the guys interacted with each other. I know it's only training but Paris and Reddick looked like class acts. Rutkis stood out too. You could see he was putting in the extra effort not to...
  13. L

Buying CHL tickets as a STH

Just give them a call and you can do it over the phone. I did yesterday. What did surprise me though is they just asked what seats I wanted to book, didn’t check if they were actually my season ticket seats.
  14. L

Signing tomorrow

Well.... I regret nothing.
  15. L

Signing tomorrow

My money's on Haddad. Well, what I mean is, I'd pay money for it to be Haddad.
  16. L

Brian McGrattan interview

I thought it was a good listen. Not just in terms of an ex-NHL'ers account of our league but also the move to the UK in general. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk