Search results

1. Carlos Fandango

Game Night Parking

I live nearby and last week was not an isolated incident unfortunately. Residents of Cardiff Pointe have to pay for new landscaping through our service charge when people park all over the grassed areas and churn it up. Litter is often left behind and resident's cars are regularly blocked so...
  2. Carlos Fandango

Jersey size for Women

I'd suggest Youth XXl. Whichever you choose Corky is really good about exchanging them as long as they're not worn.
  3. Carlos Fandango

Jersey Trade? Coca Cola Devils Jersey Small

Hi Rhys, do you still have this jersey?
  4. Carlos Fandango

Jersey Trade? Coca Cola Devils Jersey Small

Hi Rhys, how much are you looking for to sell? Alternately, I have latest Small Black jersey from 17/18 season if you're interested. I normally wear Medium but the 17/18 sizing was very big so it may fit. Cheers.
  5. Carlos Fandango

Parking this weekend?

Some of the inconsiderate and illegal parking around the IAW last night was disgraceful. Yes, it was also bad during the day when the Pool had an event on so the rubbish and empty beer cans/bottles may not all be the fault of Devils fans. But the people I saw illegally parked and churning up the...
  6. Carlos Fandango

The Inferno and Politics

I'm becoming increasingly irritated by the political tweets that are posted in the name of The Inferno on Twitter. There have been numerous tweets recently relating to eg. Brexit or Nigel Farage pushing an obvious agenda and reflecting the personal political views of the poster(s). I see...
  7. Carlos Fandango

Cardiff Devils v Dundee Stars - Sun 3 Dec 2017 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Haddad incident was right in front of me. Dundee player was holding his stick and looked like he was simply trying to wrestle it free. Not an elbow IMHO.
  8. Carlos Fandango

Manchester Storm v Cardiff Devils - Sat 2 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

I must have been at a different game to some posters on here. An exciting but admittedly scrappy game. Officiating was very poor at times, roll on the 4 man system. Showed good character from Devils to win in OT after conceding late again. But what a pass from Martin and finish by Benti. Two...
  9. Carlos Fandango

Cardiff Devils v Dundee Stars - Sun 3 Dec 2017 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Devils played well and dominated tonight IMHO. Good play, snappy, intelligent passing. Of course we should have scored more goals given the shots on goal and possession etc. But bravo for a fine performance and a tough 6 point week.
  10. Carlos Fandango

BATCH

No DOPS review for Batch. https://eliteleague.co.uk/view/eliteicehockey/latest-news/news_495055
  11. Carlos Fandango

Wanted - 2 Tickets Guildford Flames Sat 14 October

Does anyone have 2 spare tickets for sale for the Guildford Flames Sat 14 October? (Seats together and any blocks except 12 - 16). Please PM me.
  12. Carlos Fandango

Brendan Connelly

The phrase was indeed originally used in reference to Pat Verbeek and 'appropriated' by Obama. But this thread is about Connelly/Marchand .
  13. Carlos Fandango

Brendan Connelly

Coincidently, I said the same to another Devils fan on Saturday. As Obama said about Marchand, Connolly is 'a little ball of hate'.
  14. Carlos Fandango

CHL Devils Merchandise

Sounds about right PantherB. I guess that closes this thread down so thanks all for the inputs.
  15. Carlos Fandango

CHL Devils Merchandise

Good point, I guess I'll just have to be patient :)
  16. Carlos Fandango

CHL Devils Merchandise

Hope not, first CHL games will be 24 August and there's a 28 day delivery estimate. All the other teams stuff is on the CHL site for sale now.
  17. Carlos Fandango

CHL Devils Merchandise

There's currently no Devils merchandise on the CHL website. Anyone any idea if there are plans to have any and if so when?
  18. Carlos Fandango

2 Tickets for tonight (26 March) v Giants

I'm only trying to sell two tickets at face value. No need for the cross post.