Search results

1. Wannabe2

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Depends on which of our teams show up I guess, this weekends team then I think we are in trouble, our A team and we can take them. So clash of the top 2, who wins Wednesday will tell.
  2. Wannabe2

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

So according to the EIHL if the Steelers beat us in regulation time Wednesday,they will lift the league title at ours, is that horribly correct.
  3. Wannabe2

Devils v Clan - League - 17th Mar 24 - FO 1700

1 ticket still available 07803496751
  4. Wannabe2

X2 tickets for Sunday 17th vs Glasgow

Tickets gone now
  5. Wannabe2

X2 tickets for Sunday 17th vs Glasgow

Hi I have 2 very good seats available.
  6. Wannabe2

Devils v Flyers - League - 16th Mar 24 - FO 1900

Not a great showing tonight, Flyers had 15 skaters and a long trip here and have taken some big scalps this season. Owen is one hell of a netminder and gives Flyers a chance to win every night, so Clan tomorrow who also lost tonight.
  7. Wannabe2

Devils v Clan - League - 17th Mar 24 - FO 1700

I can see the Clan being our opponents in the playoffs to make Nottingham, Panthers I can’t see them finishing in 7 th position, Blaze possibly taking the 7th spot with Clan finishing in 6th. Lots of hockey still to be played with9 games left for most.
  8. Wannabe2

Devils v Flyers - League - 16th Mar 24 - FO 1900

Hope it’s tough physical wise, we need more old time hockey in our lives.
  9. Wannabe2

Fans' Forum

Your very welcome mate, it was a lousy night weather wise, but when people in authority are willing to put themselves out, then to me it needs reciprocating. Plus being a nosey bugger I like to have some idea about what’s going on. One more thing I want to say, and believe me this isn’t meant as...
  10. Wannabe2

Fans' Forum

Spot on, I thought I had missed something there, the only time I can remember a players name being used was those who are getting on in age and that was nothing detrimental, and those nasty numbers that some prefer to hide under their shorts.
  11. Wannabe2

Fans' Forum

Okay I will make an attempt to recall some of last nights questions and answers, I didn’t hear them all as the people asking didn’t have a mic, and my hearing ain’t what is used to be. I was firstly a bit disappointed by the turn out, I think there was about 60 of us and yes it was a filthy...
  12. Wannabe2

Challenge Cup final tonight 7-30

In the play offs maybe, but not the league unfortunately.
  13. Wannabe2

Steelers win goodnight.
  14. Wannabe2

All uphill now for the Flames, and it don’t look great unfortunately.
  15. Wannabe2

End of 2nd 3-1 Steelers.
  16. Wannabe2

PP Flames 35-30
  17. Wannabe2

Very even game so far, lovely goal by Lalonde of Guildford would love to see him in Cardiff, along with Locke.
  18. Wannabe2

End of 1st 2-1 Steekers