Search results

1. H

Challenge Cup Standings - QFs

Does anyone know how the quarter final draw will work for the Challenge Cup based on the group standings? By my reckoning it can be done in one of two ways. Either the 8 qualifying teams are ranked based on the points received in their respective groups or the alternative of the three 1st...
  2. H

Cardiff Devils sign 21 y/o Craig Moore from Stars

Batch is on a 2 year deal - wasn't announced last year but he signed one to go with his Uni course. As others have said, Uni deals aren't necessarily = 2 year deals but as they have to hand in their thesis/dissertation in September the following year most of the time they continue with the clubs...
  3. H

2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

Told ya - good guess as I just looked around the league to see who had played a decent amount of games and he seemed the obvious fit!
  4. H

Yep, Doucet & Kearney off to MK. 2 very good signings for them and they could easily challenge for that conference. Think Douce was always going to leave when he was the guy to be left out on a few occasions - believe Lord thought he took too many silly penalties and he also didn't really work...
  5. H

Believe we are signing an U23 Brit tomorrow from a team who was in the EIHL last season - looking around the league at teams rosters last year my guess would be a Stars player as they had a few who played 50+ games - Craig Moore if I was to have a guess!
  6. H

From someone I work with who is related to a partner of one of the Devils she said that Gui's wife absolutely hated it in Nottingham as the wives and girlfriends are pretty bitchy. Can potentially see him going to Belfast out of the Elite League teams - or potentially one of the new teams may...
  7. H

I know this is a very long shot.....

Hi Russky, I may do - should know early tomorrow afternoon, when would you need to know by at the latest? It's Block 19, row K - padded VIP seats right on centre ice. £18. Know you do a lot on here so if I'm unable to go happy to see it go to someone like you.