1. K

Devils Vs Flames - 01 Jan 19 - League

Appendix operation.
  2. K

Ice Hockey teams or open training?

@Johnnybravo1927 any idea
  3. K

TAZ

No one is blaming Taz for the bad results. There are plenty of Threads and people on here moaning about how flat and quiet the Arena is on game nights, this is where the 'mascots' should be there getting everyone going, sadly this Taz is failing at this. Great at the fist bumps but that's it.
  4. K

ANY UPDATE?

he also follows us on twitter.
  5. K

Cafe - Grazing Shed

just a quick one. Does the discount Ufit staff and members get at the grazing shed apply at the rink also?
  6. K

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Parisi has signed, chillll
  7. K

The new jr head coach is in position to take over, it’s not Hendrix sadly. It just needs voting in from the trustees, fingers crossed once he arrives back in Cardiff he gets involved though
  8. K

It’s much bigger than just camps, swapped messages the other day, his plan is a game changer for Cardiff
  9. K

Fife Flyers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 25 Nov 2017 - League - FO 7:15 - Chat/Updates

Great and well needed result going into tomorrows game and with other results going out way, even better. Just wondering did anyone else notice a player going straight to the dressing room after the whistle? Fingers crossed not another injury
  10. K

Signed stick auction £15

Posting for a friends charity https://www.facebook.com/events/110060489731152/permalink/133556310714903/
  11. K

Andrew Hotham game used signed stick

Hi guys I have a used 16/17 Andrew Hotham stick Signed by the squad , was wondering on value and would anyone be interested
  12. K

Shirt off his back

To get that run of numbers the stubs must of still been glued together, one hell of a task for the guys to separate them all individually. Common sense should of comin to it
  13. K

Shirt off his back

I have kept my £50 worth just incase.
  14. K

Shirt off his back

Amazing, I would hope most would do the same. Says a lot about the guy who won 5 and started selling them as soon as got home
  15. K

Shirt off his back

Exactly , am guessing 10,000 sohb last night give or take
  16. K

Shirt off his back

Am thinking more , the staff were given little if any time to split the ticket stubs individually so just threw the stubs in blocks of 5-6 but common sense would say if picked out a stub with a few numbers on just take one out and go again
  17. K

Shirt off his back

Me to, but to be selling them all as soon as there home is crazy
  18. K

Shirt off his back

6/20. 15/17 18/19 also
  19. K

Shirt off his back

Took screen shot, how do I get it on here