Search results

1. J

Clubhouse bar

IAW (The Viola Arena) is a multi purpose venue, I think this is the reason there is no memorabilia on the walls. the Cage Warriors event, boxing and the darts event coming up soon are a massive positive for the rink. the bar also holds work conferences and meetings hence the reason.
  2. J

Devils Vs Flyers - Sun 21 Oct - League

Sunday's game is a huge encounter more important than Saturday in my opinion. We haven't lost a competitive (excludes Aladdin Cup) home domestic game all season and Fife will pose a threat. How long they can keep the pace and a long Sunday bus journey will definitely help us but we have to be...
  3. J

Matthew Myers MR17 White Testimonial Jersey

Now reserved will advertise again if it comes back on the market
  4. J

Hi Andi, I am trying to upload the photos but its saying they are too large to upload. I can send you them on email if you like? Please send me your email address and I will send them over, Thanks Jon
  5. J

I have a Matthew Myers MR17 Testimonial Jersey that I don't wear and someone might appreciate it more than me. Looking to get £200 for it as I bought it at auction for that price. Comes complete with fight strap as well. Open to sensible offers as well, can provide photo's if needed. thanks in...
  6. J

Parking this weekend?

All these options are a great idea but in the middle of winter when its cold, wet and dark outside it will be difficult to get to these car parks. Toys R Us are missing a trick here, they could pay 2 people and charge cars £3 each to park there they would make a good few quid on weekends. 75...
  7. J

Sundays healthy scratch opinion

Brine can't be the scratch, he holds the EU passport so will definitely be playing. Culli for me if he's got a niggle. See what happens tonight first
  8. J

Sundays healthy scratch opinion

Bordy has got to play, he brings presence to the ice and you notice the 4th line have been productive on the goals front. Unfortunately I think its Culli who has to sit. Whatever happens, its a tough decision. I can see Lord not playing Friday night to get an assessment of who the form players...
  9. J

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Morning Everyone, first time 'poster' been watching the Devils for a few years now. Got my tickets confirmed for the CC final and I'm NOT a ST holder, Block 7 Row B. I purchased 2 tickets and my lovely Girlfriend has double booked herself so I am willing to sell my second ticket as she will not...