Search results

1. MikeWare's DeathGlare

This years shirts

Well, shit, I got long arms and a pretty big neck so guess I gotta go up a size or two. Cheers both for the info
  2. MikeWare's DeathGlare

This years shirts

Any idea of what the sizing is like on these, compared to say chl/league of previous years.
  3. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Lord wins

Some highlights https://www.echl.com/en/video/2021/1/greenville-swamp-rabbits-vs-south-carolina-stingrays-jan-15-2021-e4tRTnPt
  4. MikeWare's DeathGlare

New CHL Jersey

So this is the Max Boyce special edition then? :)
  5. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Lord wins

https://mixlr.com/swamp-rabbits/ radio link for game on now
  6. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Dec 19 - League (4.30 FO)

Myers for me, lost at least one battle on the boards and took a penalty. Must be thinking of his testimonial too much. /s But seriously, coventry's style of play means you have be wary of them. Tonight as a team we were outbattled, missed many passes and we had too much of a gap between our...
  7. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Josh Batch Returns

JD interview with Batch. Does this mean that we will see more of him (JD) this season? I still miss the mid week catchups between JD and Lordo from a few seasons back.
  8. MikeWare's DeathGlare

GB vs France

Amazing Result. I do think that the scheduling (of france having to play late last night) helped us a lot but a great, never say die performance from the lads.
  9. MikeWare's DeathGlare

CHL and flags

Done and with Steve King + others donating that takes us up to £700 :)
  10. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas to each and every one.
  11. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Flyers Vs Devils - 1 Dec 18 - League

Goal corrected to Duggan. Now hoping that sheffield win both their games this weekend. (never typed that before)
  12. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Devils Vs Panthers - 17 Nov 18 - League

Martin wins it for us in overtime. Entertaining game for me, not a lot of goals but some great defense at times from both teams.
  13. MikeWare's DeathGlare

MKL Vs Devils - 10 Nov - League

Richie is warming up now so it's all good.
  14. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

It's all that Sam Duggan's fault since he joined our form has been terrible... /sarcasm In all seriousness though, the squad has been playing at a very high + consistant level for pretty much all the season. The new guys seemed to settle really quickly and some of the older ones seemed better...