Search results

1. Joefish

Question - Team skating

I'm planning on attending tonight's impromptu open training session, with the team skating afterwards. Having never attended one of these skates before, does anyone know if penguins/skate aids are available for younger children? My daughter's keen to join in, but would struggle to without.
  2. Joefish

Socckey - advice

Has anyone in here bought one of the CHL socckeys? https://www.shop-chl.com/socckeys.html?club_eihl=163 I think the white one looks fantastic but I'm not certain about buying one based on a drawing. If anyone has taken the plunge, do you have any comments on the quality of it?
  3. Joefish

DOPS Statistics

Does anybody know if there are any archived versions of last season's DOPS reports? With the recent Fretter incident, the DOPS are an even sorer topic of conversation than usual. There's a lot of mudslinging going on and a lot of people (including myself) are having a hard time moving past...
  4. Joefish

Playoffs 2017 Question

Hi all - I'm looking forward to the playoffs this year, but I'm unlikely to be able to make it to Nottingham. Does anyone here know the likelihood that they'll be streamed over the weekend? This is my first season of hockey, have to say I'm becoming marginally obsessed, so I apologise if my...