Search results

1. Josh Williamson

Cardiff Devils v MK Lightning - Sat 30 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

So the EIHL is struggling to recruit talented players ? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Josh Williamson

Cardiff Devils v MK Lightning - Sat 30 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Do you really need to insult ? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Josh Williamson

My point is l disagree. It’s not impossible to find hard hitting fast players who regularly play physical on big ice or implementing conditioning training for players. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Josh Williamson

Try to keep up with the context of the comment, we are talking about physical hitting. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Josh Williamson

That’s why the quality is so poor. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Josh Williamson

Are you actually stating you have never witnessed physical play in the IAW ? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Josh Williamson

Absolutely influences the style of play, particularly turnovers deep in the zone and how you recover. It’s does not prevent teams using physical plays, you just recruit players capable of playing in that manner. The ice pad only limits you if your unaware, l doubt coaches are unaware or if your...
  8. Josh Williamson

How are coming to those conclusions when my point is so simple ? “Players Ability”. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Josh Williamson

My point is that ice pad size has no impact on players ability to hit others, in fact it has no impact on anything. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Josh Williamson

So why build such a large ice pad ? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Josh Williamson

So are we saying the ice pad is too big for ice hockey players ? We have a weird bench set up and now a pad too big. Planning did a great job....... [emoji106] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. Josh Williamson

We are signing professional athletes, the size of the pad is inconsequential . Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Josh Williamson

He still managed to hit people and in some fans opinions intimidate opposition, his fitness level and players frustrations are all coaching/management issues to be addressed prior to and after signing. Had nothing to do with the ice pad size, which was my point. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Josh Williamson

MKL Lightning v Cardiff Devils - Mon Jan 1 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Great win, even if MNL commented how their nettie couldn’t catch a beach ball......... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Josh Williamson

Bordy didn’t seem to have an issue with the ice pad. In my humble opinion of watching big ice games, it’s a team build issue, we simply don’t have, need, whatever the reason, a team that will produce the excitement some feel is lacking. It’s never going to be addressed either, we in future...
  16. Josh Williamson

MKL Lightning v Cardiff Devils - Mon Jan 1 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Should be an interesting game then. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Josh Williamson

Win or loose, makes little difference to my state of mind, don’t be so foolish as to assume my criticism written here is anything other than that and l won’t assume from the time line of your post after 12 last night meant your life offers so little that your glass is 20 ml and your optimism is...
  18. Josh Williamson

Pressed wrong button, sorry. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk