Search results

1. The_Puck

Who we want and don’t want back for next season

Just as the title says. It’s not who we think will be back just everyone’s opinions on who they want and don’t want back. Renew - Kozun Register Richie Batch Mikkelson (don’t think he’s back however) Sanford Cox Coughler Reid Dixon (on lower line) Crandall Waller Duggan Davies Brandt Don’t...
  2. The_Puck

Riley called up to Spengler Cup

Riley has been called up to the Spengler Cup which means he will miss the rest of the games this calendar year. Massive congratulations to him as it will be an honour for him to represent his country. Just a shame as we will miss him these next few games.
  3. The_Puck

EIHL changes 2020-2021

Looking at these changes, it looks like they are trying to reduce teams from changing lots of players continually throughout the year, and they have also reduced the import limit by 1 as well to 13. This means that recruitment in the off season is more important now than ever.
  4. The_Puck

Maths ahead of this weeks games

I’ve worked out every case scenario of what could happen this week. I may be wrong on 1 or 2 scenarios but I’m pretty confident with my workings out. 1) If we get 3 points we win the league. 2) If Belfast lose in regulation against Coventry and lose in any way against Fife on Friday, we win...
  5. The_Puck

Panthers vs Devils Saturday FREE on YouTube

Panthers have actually provided a webcast on Saturday - AND ITS FREE
  6. The_Puck

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

Hi all, I've been looking on this forum for the past few months now, and what has come to my attention is the fact that some users want more chants than 'Lets go Devils', and personally I agree with this as well. Therefore, I have created this thread to allow everyone on here to come up with any...
  7. The_Puck

Big Blue Tent in Minecraft

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. Feel free to move this thread into General Chat if necessary. When we were still playing in the BBT, i took a lot of pictures of the building knowing that one day i would create the place in Minecraft. (Minecraft is a game where people can make anything...
  8. The_Puck

Goal song change?

Hi everyone, This is my first post on the inferno. I am a young(ish) fan so don't be too mean if i upset anyone. I have questioned myself if we should think about changing our goal song when we score a goal. I think this because i feel that our current goal song isn't that engaging with the...