Search results

1. Red Mist

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

A season in that league is much better for him than another season in the comfort of the EIHL. For years everyone stayed in their comfort zones and its nice to finally see quite a few brits being open to playing abroad! Living there sounds amazing in principal but what most people don't realise...
  2. Red Mist

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Thought he looked great for GB last time we played competitively. Apparently hes signed with RoKi of the Finnish Mestis league.
  3. Red Mist

Pub/club showing Playoffs?

Has anyone had any luck finding anywhere showing it? Going to check out Old Arcade but feel like I'm clutching at straws!
  4. Red Mist

Another scrapper in the league

I mean you can't really argue with 22 seasons in Finlands top league along with a season at the Swedish top level. Looks to be a top signing, hopefully he's still got some legs and can adapt to the league!
  5. Red Mist

Lausanne here we come!

I just can't comprehend where these harsh assessments are coming from given our lack of time together as a team combined with the total quality of opposition we are facing. Just wait until we face EIHL opposition. We just narrowly lost to a team that has a budget bigger than all the EIHL teams...
  6. Red Mist

Signings for 2021/22 season

Can't say I'm too bothered really. Was a terrific guy and obviously great for the locker room but on the ice he's easily replaceable. In fact when you take into account the injuries and stuff too I'm relieved he's gone tbh as you always worry about when the next injury will happen and sometimes...
  7. Red Mist

2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

Justin Faryna coming back? Definitely not to us, I'd put my mortgage on it!
  8. Red Mist

GB

I never thought I'd say this but I can't quite believe how much love I've got for a dirty Steeler but there we go. Liam Kirk has been phenomenal ...even more impressive what he's done considering he's not playing for one of the big teams with lots of possession/powerplays/chances on net each...
  9. Red Mist

GB

Wouldn't be sad to see Tetlow here in place of Batch to be honest! He's been excellent!
  10. Red Mist

Brendan Mikkelson - Welcome to Cardiff

Top notch signing by the looks of it. Experienced in NA and Europe with some high level hockey so can clearly skate well for a big guy. Sticks up for team mates, weather he hugs or not he shows that you can't take liberties with his team mates and will answer the bell if he thinks its needed...
  11. Red Mist

What the hell!

Wondering if it was maybe a bad nauheim jersey, looking online they are known or atleast have been in the past as the red devils. Incidentally Ritchies new team (he's a devil through and through)
  12. Red Mist

Signing announcement

Love the optimism Tim but honestly there is absolutely no chance of what you're saying happening unfortunately. If the club were to play behind closed doors and run webcasts, do you honestly think every fan who had to pay to enter the arena would be buying a pass? For example there are loads of...
  13. Red Mist

Potential lines?

It's not often I agree with Finny, but I think he's nailed it with this post. I personally thought it was a good interview and Pope seemed to give honest and well thought out answers to the questions JD was asking as opposed to boring generic ones. I thought it was maybe a little bit risky of...
  14. Red Mist

A Bit of Perspective

I think people care because they spend their hard earned cash to come and watch the games, so if they're not being entertained, they're more than entitled to have a say. I for one never spend money on something if I don't care what I'm given! Sometimes I leave the rink thinking I've had a...
  15. Red Mist

A Bit of Perspective

Actually, love him or hate him, Brent Pope was actually behind the deal that brought Bownsey to us! And I agree with many points on here! ...as everyone knows, I can be a slightly controversial poster on here at the best of times. Deep down I believe we will be up there at the end of the season...
  16. Red Mist

Devils Vs Flames - 5 Dec 18 - League

Well, what a game, I'll be honest, I didn't think we really got going till about half way through the 3rd period. But when we did, wow! It was amazing to see. Special mention goes to Fournier who was absolutely outstanding last night, really stepped up his game another level and was playing like...
  17. Red Mist

Drew Schiestel Signs

Jeez you lot are touchy on here! I can always rely on the happy-clap brigade to put words in my mouth and start attacking my posts!! Im hardly super negative, I've made a valid observation which a couple of others have acknowledged and agreed with. We've lost probably our #1 defenceman in...
  18. Red Mist

Drew Schiestel Signs

Whilst it is nice to have a well needed addition to the roster, I'm underwhelmed to be honest! Parisi - Blood >>>> Mosey - Schiestel I can't see Schiestel having the skating ability/size or toughness of Blood but will have to see his positioning/skillset - at the moment I'm thinking that this...
  19. Red Mist

Enlighten Me

To be fair, we did get embarrassed by Belfast, hence why their was more of a reaction on the forum! I didn't comment on either thread, but I don't think it makes people a "so called devils fan" for expressing their negative opinions sometimes. In general, I do think people are quick to start...
  20. Red Mist

Devils Antibullying Videos

I love how everyone is super concearned because it's the players ...I think a lot of people should take a look at the bigger picture here for a second before getting up on their high horses. The amount of abuse I've seen the officials take in person is unreal. In fact, just last week I witnessed...