Search results

1. H

Off-Season Quiz No. 1

Louis, Fournier, Dixon, Mo, Pope
  2. H

Belfast double 22/23rd Feb 2019

Hi, is it too late to book in for 2 tickets ?
  3. H

MKL Vs Devils - 10 Nov - League

Mosey did play D and was partnered with Reddick first, then Richie.. but Lordi mixed them up again , in fact Martin played D for some of the 3rd period.. which meant the lines were mixed up too! Gave me a headache trying to see who was with who!
  4. H

Patrick Asselin

He played at Belfast last night
  5. H

Belfast Giants v Cardiff Devils - Sat 11 Nov 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Yes Asselin was playing. Did anyone see who went limping off? The commentators mentioned it but we had no visibility of the incident from the streaming. He mentioned 23 (Asselin) but said Moore, I saw asselin playing after this but not Moore - but wasn’t sure if Moore even started,
  6. H

Coventry Blaze v Cardiff Devils - Sun 15 Oct 2017 - C Cup - FO 5:15pm - Chat/Updates

Batch was also switching between D and F from 2nd period onwards,
  7. H

Coventry Blaze v Cardiff Devils - Sun 15 Oct 2017 - C Cup - FO 5:15pm - Chat/Updates

He was dressed, but I didn’t see him on the ice —but I might have missed him!
  8. H

Did anyone notice that Richie seemed to be missing from a lot of the 2nd/3rd periods of the game? And I thought I saw Asselin in warm up but not in the game?
  9. H

Devils Vs Manchester Storm - Sun 24 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Team toughness is one thing, but every time someone steps up they get a penalty so we are down a man.. people complain when we have too many penalties but also complain when no one steps up. Ideally needed is an enforcer type who doesn't need to fight, as his presence is enough, but these are...
  10. H

Devils v Bili Tygri Liberec - Thurs 31 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

I get totally confused with these penalties, why, when Josh was given his penalty, did Craig Moore go into the bin?
  11. H

Devils Vs Krefeld Pinguine - Sun 20 Aug 2017 / 6:00pm

Anyone know what happened to Fournier tonight?