Search results

1. Lewish1991

EIHL in 5 years

Hey guys time to get out your crystal balls and where do you predict the state of the EIHL in 5 years with the league being so strong with a number of high quality of players but another season with a folded team. Will we see it get better with more quality plplayers and more teams in the...
  2. Lewish1991

Oh stephen Dixon

(to the tune of oh pretty baby) Oh stephen dixon You are the love of my life Oh stephen Dixon I'd let you shag my wife Oh stephen Dixon I want soaking hair too
  3. Lewish1991

Future of the playoffs?

Unfortunately for e me for the first time in years I have been unable to attend this year's POFW for a couple of reasons but mostly I couldn't be bothered going through the stress I did last year for a ticket. So what's your ideal play off scenario a best of 5 or 3 or another location...
  4. Lewish1991

Terracing In EIHL?

I'm not sure if this has been discussed on here, With the Devils selling out games weekly as of recent years and people being unable to get a ticket on match night or the week of. Would safe Terracing as seen in Sweden and other Euro leagues work in IAW and other EIHL Rinks? as a person who...
  5. Lewish1991

What are you most looking forward too

With the season sooooooo close now what excites you most going into a new season is it an away game, a home game, seeing friends you dont see in the off season, seeing the devils in the CHL whats your reason.
  6. Lewish1991

Whos going to Edinburgh

So sunday i make the expensive trip to Edinburgh. As its been a crazy month and expensive. Im more than happy to share my car with anyone from Cwmbran/Newport area to save on fuel parking and bridge fees.
  7. Lewish1991

Billy no mates at braehead

Hey guys, im going to braehead in January and sadly on my own. You may recognise me tall guy with glasses i go to most away games and in block 9. If your going to braehead mind if i tag along with you ill buy a couple rounds as a peace offering