Search results

1. Lewish1991

Upcoming season thoughts

Let's hope the worst is behind us one fact that out there is that different experts have different opinions. I've spoken to a doctor who's a regular in my shop speak in an optimistic way and another doctor from the same hospital talk about another wave. All we can do it hope do our bit and...
  2. Lewish1991

New Coach.....

I'd like to see Jake Morissette as head coach I believed he has been bench coach for ua and is familiar with the famous club ethos. There are probably hundreds of coaches out there who would be a fit but id like it be be someone familiar with the club and league.
  3. Lewish1991

The future of the Elite League and its teams

I've yet to renew my season ticket and I cannot see social distancing working at a hockey game. Which is a massive shame its a possibility that the virus isn't going away anytime soon maybe we might get to the point of returning to a version of normal but face masks more prevelent and the...
  4. Lewish1991

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Hopefully the dynamic of the devils is enough and i will not second guess lords scouting at least we know that mid season leavers won’t happen to our star players Belfast have a team full of stars but obviously that brings interest from elsewhere I.e blood last season. Although Belfast look like...
  5. Lewish1991

Don’t forget guys no matter how we do the devils have bought the league again
  6. Lewish1991

EIHL in 5 years

Hey guys time to get out your crystal balls and where do you predict the state of the EIHL in 5 years with the league being so strong with a number of high quality of players but another season with a folded team. Will we see it get better with more quality plplayers and more teams in the...
  7. Lewish1991

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Only I'd he could play d and I was sure I seen him play there.
  8. Lewish1991

Ever since I seen this player a couple years ago I became an instant fan https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/117017/hunter-smith and I hoped there was a chance one day of getting him, especially with his Calgary connections and apparently the Flames are done with him. And we do need D men...
  9. Lewish1991

What do the devils do. Should we panick and buy guys with a good resume to match league rivals or do we re-sign Reddick benti ect and go with what we know. Myself all I see is a damn hard season and I really think there will be a pack of 3 at the end of the season and it will be less than 5...
  10. Lewish1991

Looks a good signing with players like this thatBelfast bring in (and great for them and the league) it brings no merit to the "devils buy the league" excuse we have heard for a while now, this dude alone has more NHL appearances than the entire devils team haha
  11. Lewish1991

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

I think I read on the blaze website Coventry offered him a place on their sports management programme at Coventry university.
  12. Lewish1991

CHL and flags

So how many flags/banners have we got as I got a 10 ft Welsh flag and I can get something printed on there
  13. Lewish1991

Picks I want Myers, dixon, riley and a surprise faryna but one can dream haha
  14. Lewish1991

Tbh take elite prospects with a pinch of salt as according to them Stephen dixon lacks strength and aggression which to pretty much bs.
  15. Lewish1991

CHL Travel Advice

Yeah may as well go with you guys, stick with the devils fans
  16. Lewish1991

CHL Travel Advice

Oh right I'll probably get a bus with you guys I got free cancellation with my hotel in hradec
  17. Lewish1991

CHL Travel Advice

Im all booked tue 3rd-i arrive in Prague from Bristol, im doing two nights in prague, then head to mountfield on thursday on friday i then head to Graz for two days then fly back frm Prague on Sunday. Im unsure wheter to do train or Rental. I'd rather take a rental but the train looks simple.
  18. Lewish1991

So has the Riley rumour gotten any traction recently or has that died down?
  19. Lewish1991

CHL Seedings

Graz looks like a nice place but definitely hitting a car and driving from Stockholm to gothenburg great little road trip that