Search results

1. H

SEASON TICKETS..

Season ticket holders Kids or Adults have agreed to pay X amount to the club for the season. Without them the club wouldn't be able to put together the competitive rosters they have over the past few seasons. So these fans that don't know the rules, have you ever considered the sport maybe new...
  2. H

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

If we could get Carl Ackered from flames that would be a solid replacement. I appreciate Hoth posted amazing stats every season at the devils, It would be nice to see what Ackered could do if he's given a chance on our roster.
  3. H

Bit lose when he came in at the start of the season but was solid after Strachan turned up. We are all entitled to our own opinion but if Reddick starts next season like he finished the last id be happy to have him on the roster.
  4. H

When Reddick was signed I can remember an interview with either Lordo or TK stating Reddick was here to improve and move onto bigger and better things. Hopefully this isn't the case and the UK experience was enough to realize he wants to remain with the club next season. IMO Hotham and Strachan...
  5. H

Parking this weekend?

I dont know why you think my post was aimed at your post, If I wanted to aim it at someone I would have clicked the reply button. How ironic that you are doing a bit of back seat moderating and suggest my post about how good the team is off topic. Maybe as this is a "Hockey" forum we shouldnt...
  6. H

Parking this weekend?

Lets all jump on how dreadful the parking was and how inconvenienced you all were having to queue to get out of car park that's directly opposite a crossing with hundreds of people waiting to cross the road in the rain. I must admit that if I was inconvenienced by loads of people of parking...
  7. H

Devils v Storm - Sat 1 Apr 2017 - Championships 1/4 F - 1st leg - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Although I couldn't agree with you more about our play off system, I would disagree with your opinion on what Joey has said here. Its quite clearly a well written point of view, from a passionate supporter. I for one agree with his opinion about other teams running bowns. The only guy who showed...
  8. H

DEVILS v Giants - Sat 25 (FO 7pm) & Sun 26 (FO 6pm) Mar 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Tonight was nothing short of a scandal. Resting your best players was not only disrespectful to the Giants but it made us look like the worse team in our beer league tonight. I hope this gets investigated because the team sheet looked like we handed 2 points to the Giants before face off.
  9. H

Making off without paying

Clearly not in the businesses where "this goes on"
  10. H

I can assure you that this does go on, I've had a couple of friends who work in the industry this has happened to. The way you have abruptly posted makes it look like you agree with the person doing a runner in the first place? Which I still think is wrong and the person should still be...
  11. H

This is absoutly disgusting, do people not realise when they do a runner it's the waitress or waiters that has to pick up the bill. I'm not surprised it's made it to the media, imagine working hard all afternoon to have the majority of your pay taken off you because one of your tables has done...
  12. H

Electro

Here we go again with the new member being a troll. I find it very sad that Voth26 has dug up this thread and started insulting a member. It wasnt that long ago at Christmas the MODS made a thread about Electro and their reasons for his temporary ban. Also they stated they didnt want people...
  13. H

Steelers v DEVILS - Sun 12 Mar 2017 - League - FO 5pm - Chat/Updates

Here we go again, the whole Electro saga. Considering he didn't have many friends on this forum, you lot don't half keep bringing him up. He's been banned for a while and you are still more concerned about finding his new identity than leaving threads on topic. What electro has done is a stroke...
  14. H

Electro

I couldn't agree with you more about the hard work that seems to be done behind the scenes to keep such a platform as this running. So for that I'd also like to thank the mods for all the hard and repetitive work they must have been putting in making sure everything that's crossed the line is...
  15. H

Shirt off his back

Why would I give money directly to the Devils. I like the idea of monetary reward for my contribution towards these initiatives. Hence why you probably did it yourself. The way I see it is if you bet money at the start of the season for a club to win the league you're not going to complain at...
  16. H

Shirt off his back

First point - All those people who say they won't buy tickets anymore are only making it easier for people who'll still buy them to win. Simple maths will tell you that if there's less tickets bought you have a better chance of winning. Second point - who ever won the jerseys paid exactly the...
  17. H

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Bit sad of you going through the effort of creating an account to tell me you are going to send someone over to speak to me. Also not to mention you've gone off subject trying to spark up argument on a thread I haven't been active on for a week, troll springs to mind. Being a non STH I rarely...
  18. H

I'm pretty sure when electro was banned there was a thread. In it mentions how the mods wanted a break from having to edit or delete posts over Christmas. Also there's a bit about people trying to do the moderation for them, they don't want it!!!
  19. H

That's a very stereotypical view on students. When you consider nearly everybody attended school and most people nowadays are pushed to go down the university path. Think you might be offending a lot of "younger" fans there. Also I've watched IAW slowly start to sell out and the demographic of...