Search results

1. Justtw

Team GB - Aalborg

Is anyone from Cardiff thinking of travelling over for the next Olympic qualifiers?
  2. Justtw

Disgusting opinions on twitter of the incident.

Absolutely furious at the hate mail that has been sent to Petgrave but reading these tweets has made my blood boil!!!!!
  3. Justtw

Standing Situation at the rink

What is the situation with standing in the rink now? I remember in the past the stewards would shoo you off if you stood around the back instead of sitting in your seats but sadly there are no seats together for Fridays game and I haven't been in a while.
  4. Justtw

Play offs live stream

Are they streaming the play offs? I know they haven't streamed anything this season but they make highlight videos so clearly they have the facilities. Also, side note, the way they have allocated seating based on teams is actually horse shit..
  5. Justtw

Shirt auction last night

Left after a couple of jerseys but interested how much Bowns, Lordo and Borde went for? I imagine Lordo's shirt went for a pretty penny after this cracking season! :D
  6. Justtw

Has a team ever won the league and cup in the same year?

Don't know much of the history of the league, anyone have any knowledge they could share?
  7. Justtw

Update on Bowns?

To be honest, I feel Murdy was thrown into the deep end. Steelers were savage and thirsty for revenge after CC. Losing Bowns was a huge hit to our game and I think helped to our loss. Any news on his injury? I want him healthy for our last 4 games.
  8. Justtw

Looking for a last seasons large jersey - any colour

I have a red jersey from last season sized small that was bought accidentally which I'm looking to either sell or trade in if there is interest.