Search results

1. C

Help needed - new player entrance song

Can anybody help in identifying the new song when the players hit the ice that was formerly Rev Theory? Thanks in advance
  2. C

My Proposed New Challenge Cup Format

There has been a lot of talk about the current Challenge Cup not being fit for purpose. Too many dead rubber group games and an unfair seeding system. Forgive me if something similar has already been suggested or discussed, but I have an idea for a proposed new format. I understand it won’t be...
  3. C

Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

Has anyone else listened to the latest episode of Mac Carruth on Wally’s pod? There were a couple of little remarks that I found quite interesting. He referred to Skalde as “Buddy Boy” and said that DuPont straightened a few things out that needed addressing. Suggested that standards were sloppy...
  4. C

Players Points allocation in the EIHL

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum. Been browsing/lurking for quite a while but this is my first post. I wanted to know peoples thoughts on the accuracy of point allocation in the EIHL compared to say the NHL or other major leagues. What I mean by this is a quick look at the game sheets for games...