Search results

1. V

Ice Guardians. Now on download.

Hello. For those that missed the screening last year, Ice Guardians is now available on demand download in the UK. Available to rent or buy. AmazonUK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ice-Guardians-Dave-Schultz/dp/B06XG3PTVZ/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8 Vimeo...
  2. V

Ice Hockey Journalists UK (IHJUK) announce annual awards

IHJUK have announced the results of their awards. These are voted on by all members of IHJUK. I'll post the full awards, but well done to the Devils who get a mention along with those who narrowly missed out. Craig Weller has been named Player of the Year. Weller, Pelle and Matzka make the...
  3. V

Chequebook hockey? a sustainable EIHL

The calibre of the Giants and Panthers latest high profile signings frames a discussion on the sustainability of the EIHL in light of the huge disparity between the top and bottom teams of the EIHL. See Pro Hockey News...
  4. V

Dave Ianazzo Game Worn for sale

My friend is selling his Dave Ianazzo gamer. Red, with white string ties, Echo sponsored. Signed on the number. Offers by PM to me please as he does not use this site. Thanks.
  5. V

Survey on spectators' attitudes towards violence in the EIHL

Hi I am currently studying for a PhD in Criminology on the subject of violence in ice hockey, specifically within the EIHL. As part of my research I am considering spectators' opinions about physical or violent play and along with focus groups and observation I am conducting a short online...
  6. V

Video wanted - Hull Sept 13th. (?Bradvothatemyhamster?)

Hey Does anyone know who the YouTube user 'BradVothatemyhamster' is? I'm trying to get hold of them to ask if I can get a copy of their mobile video of the Hull game on September 13th. They uploaded it on YouTube and unlike the official DVD it shows the bench clearance fully. I'm doing some...
  7. V

Skates needed for Stoney's Testimonial Game

Hey - a few of the players on Stoney's team have had problems with their kit not arriving in time for tonights game. Does anyone have any hockey skates that Kirk and Jonna could borrow for tonights game? We need one pair of size 9 and one pair of 9 1/2. If you are able to help out with these...
  8. V

UK Forum Allstars Charity Hockey Game - Total raised £5,700

UK Forum All-stars are pleased to announce that, following their charity hockey weekend in Basingstoke last summer, they raised a total of £5,700 for the two nominated charities. The funds were collected by recreational hockey players and friends for two worthwhile charities: Breast Cancer Care...
  9. V

O/T Sean McMorrow gets a message from Santa

Brazenly stolen from KOTG. Here is Santa's message to Sean McMorrow. http://portablenorthpole.tv/watch/a2b0b ... 3f83575eda You never know Sean, if you are well behaved against us in the tent on Wednesday night you may well get the Sheriff hat you dream of for Christmas.
  10. V

Jessica Roberts photography website now live

We're very lucky in Cardiff to have three very talented photgraphers taking photos at the games week in and week out. Richard Murray, Helen Fryer and Jessica Roberts all take very good and very different styles of hockey photos for the website, programme and advertising and we are very luck to...
  11. V

Hockeyfest - Live on UKHL

Hi UK Hockey Live are providing coverage for Sunday's 20/20 Hockeyfest, live from Sheffield Arena. The team are planning on bringing you play by play accounts of the games and plenty of audio interviews with players coaches and fans from around the league. For full details see here:-...