Search results

1. Matt88

Giants double header advice

Thanks everyone!
  2. Matt88

Giants double header advice

Hi everyone, me and the missus are making the journey over to Belfast for our first trip. We're flying over tomorrow and coming back on Monday. Is there any advice on things to see while we're there? Also what pubs to go to before/after the games? Restaurants to eat at?It's my birthday on the...
  3. Matt88

Flames Vs Devils - CC - 16th Oct 22

Has anyone bought the Flames webcast before? Is it any good? I'm a glutton for punishment so contemplating purchasing it today.
  4. Matt88

Streaming for tonight’s game

The game is on Freesports tonight. I think its sky channel 422
  5. Matt88

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

This could be good fun! Great idea Temme! Anyway, I go with Blaze to beat Storm.
  6. Matt88

Standing Area

I'm delighted this is going happening again. I thought the atmosphere was amazing last Saturday. I sit in block 10 with my girlfriend and, although I loved watching block 13 at work I'm not sure we will be moving over there. I'm all for it though and I commend the people who have moved there. I...
  7. Matt88

Standing Area

Thanks!
  8. Matt88

Standing Area

I also think block 13 is the best for the standing block as it can drown out the away fans if they're noisy.
  9. Matt88

Standing Area

Block 13 was amazing last night. Absolutely loved the atmosphere! Great job to everyone that was there! All the people around me in block 10 loved it. Fellow season ticket holders and the few newbies who were around thought you was brilliant. One question though, can someone post the lyrics to...
  10. Matt88

Standing Area

I get quite frustrated when there's a complete lack of atmosphere there. I first started watching the devil's in the bbt and that place was incredible! Hooked from my first game and been a season ticket holder for 6 seasons now! The atmosphere in the old block 3 there was incredible. Seems to...
  11. Matt88

Standing Area

I think the standing area will be great! I sit in block 10 and we're usually quite a loud bunch in there, so I'm looking forward to joining in the chants with the standing block!
  12. Matt88

Signed 30 year anniversary shirt

Is this still available?
  13. Matt88

Shirt purchase

Wow that looks so different. Shocking....
  14. Matt88

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

If Morrisette isn't coming back then who do you think will wear the C next season? One of the A's most likely? Joey, Richy or Myers. I'm thinking Joey...
  15. Matt88

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

There is a signing today.