Search results

1. Ted_S

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

what he said... voice of reason... yes.
  2. Ted_S

Lessons learned...

I get the right to defend an independent voice but lets not forget the imortance of balance. Look what the management, staff, and team have achieved year on year. The recruitment is on point. The ambition is on point. The coach is a natural born leader who knows how to build a championship...
  3. Ted_S

Mayhem Monday ....

Fantastic response from Mr Parker...so we have things to learn...we all want to continue to improve...we move onwards togther! Aren't these just great times to be a Devils fan!
  4. Ted_S

Fan Council Updates

Well said!
  5. Ted_S

Devils take over lease of IAW??

Steve - if Todd, yourself and the guys have a spare 5 minutes, will you take a look at Brexit for us as well please?):- :)
  6. Ted_S

Devils Vs Manchester Storm - Sun 24 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Typically classy forthright demonstration of ownership and leadership. Thank you Steve and well said.
  7. Ted_S

Play Off weekend 17/18

It's confirmed today as the weekend of 7,8/4/17.
  8. Ted_S

Play Off weekend 17/18

Does anyone have exact dates / are they available yet? I've seen reference on web of weekend 7&8/4/17 and also the following weekend. In order to get a travel pass from the Mrs, I will need to apply the charm offensive early and be sure of the dates?
  9. Ted_S

DAVOS Fan Behaviour

Sound idea. Security shouldn't just be a token show though. Everyone has a right to a safe and enjoyable night, wherever they sit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Ted_S

DAVOS Fan Behaviour

At their best they were very noisy and passionate; happy to play beach ball with Devils kids in the interval; receive bags of sweets from a generous Devils family; and to sing lullabys to Benti's youngest. It was a spectacle to watch their huge passion and noisy support for their team for the...
  11. Ted_S

Devils v Bili Tygri Liberec - Thurs 31 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

In a competition that we are not expected to win and by right expected to lose every game, and early in our regular season, following two big away defeats...I was impressed by the effort and the way the team stepped up last night. The first period was a thing of beauty before the irrepressable...
  12. Ted_S

Bili Tygri Liberec v Devils - Sat 26th Aug 2017 / 3.30pm

wise words and a refreshing perspective.
  13. Ted_S

Devils v Braehead Clan - Sat 19 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

Felt very much like a training game if a little bit more physical than usual. My first game of the season and observations: Fears of security and parking chaos were way off mark. Parking was easy. Security was slick and a huge improvement was being able to enter the arena early. Genius...
  14. Ted_S

Goal song change?

or this approach...? https://awinninghabit.com/2017/08/10/montreal-canadiens-goal-scorers-song/
  15. Ted_S

2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

Spectacular spotting! Think you're right.
  16. Ted_S

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

Knowing that Steve King reads the message boards, I'm sure the management group will be disappointed to see how negative the Calagary bulletin was received. As TK is the most receptive MD, and in the spirit of 'feedback is a force for good' here goes: this was a missed opportunity for a...
  17. Ted_S

Elite Prospects Jobs

whoever it is, was a little surprised to see it only pays 19K USD which after you disregard car and digs, seems light for a professional athlete?
  18. Ted_S

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

Kevin 'our friend' Noble is on there as well, and isn't he returning to the Blaze? Not sure the agent list is a sure sign of any future intentions. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Ted_S

Doucet to MK Lightning

I wrote this previously on the 'rumours & nonsense thread. So pleased now to see Steve King eloquently embodying that good grace. #CHAMPIONS WALK TOGETHER FOREVER#