Search results

1. solelace84

Devils Vs Giants - League - 8th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

I have a spare ticket in block 5 if anyone wants it. I think it’s sold out :)
  2. solelace84

Devils Vs Clan - Pre-Season - 9th Sep 23 (FO 19:00) & 10th Sep 23 (FO 16:00)

Just swinging by to share some of my cautious optimism about this team. Although the first period of the second game against Glasgow was scoreless, I was more entertained in those 20 minutes of play than I was all of last season! There was forechecking, battling hard at the boards, driving the...
  3. solelace84

Devils Vs steelers - CC 1/4F - 14th Dec 22 - 19:30 FO - Part 2 Spectacular

I’ve decided that will be the last game of this season for me. I can’t watch anymore of this garbage. The lack of passion is astounding. When Kozun got run and nobody did anything … that was it for me. Passionless, spineless, not interested in protecting each other. This “team”, they don’t play...
  4. solelace84

steelers Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 22 - 19:00 FO

I’ll be watching the DEL winter game today instead, for my hockey fix…
  5. solelace84

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 26th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

The last time I posted on here was at the end of the 2018/19 season, I believe! yet... here I am! I have no problem with losing, nobody enjoys it but it's part of the excitement and unpredictability of sport. If we were guaranteed to win every game it would also become monotonous. However, what...
  6. solelace84

Standing Area

Better than "you're not singing at all....."?!
  7. solelace84

Standing Area

Pathetic... Let it go and stay on topic.
  8. solelace84

Standing Area

I'm not saying any of you have said that you're explicitly against it - I'm saying that there ARE people against it and I don't understand why when the players appreciate it and have been asking for the same in the arena and nobody is obliged to participate ‍♀️ This is precisely why I avoid...
  9. solelace84

Standing Area

I guess the people who are against the idea of a dedicated area for people who want to sing/wave flags/support the team more vocally missed the interview where Todd said how awesome it was and how much the guys on the ice appreciated it *shrug* no one is obligated to get involved, but I think a...
  10. solelace84

Shirt purchase

This is really disappointing. What a totally greedy and disrespectful move. I definitely won't be buying the jerseys that are made out of toilet paper, and honestly I feel like not buying a new jersey EVEN if they reinstate the ones we saw in August just out of principle. Really annoyed as these...
  11. solelace84

An Interview with Josh Batch

Another interview by Oliver Hampson at Chasing The Puck. This time it's Josh Batch talking about his GB opportunity.
  12. solelace84

An Interview With Jesse Mychan

An interview with Jesse Mychan. He talks about his time in Cardiff and expresses an interest in returning some day :)
  13. solelace84

Ben Blood Interview

A neat interview with Ben Blood from this week if anybody is interested. He talks about his time in Cardiff. https://the-inferno.co.uk/2019/03/09/an-interview-with-ben-blood-the-devs-do-things-the-right-way-im-not-surprised-they-win-it-every-season/
  14. solelace84

Belfast double 22/23rd Feb 2019

My partner is unable to come to Belfast now, but is getting reimbursed for everything from work. So if there is anybody who wants a return flight from Bristol, a return airport transfer and game tickets for both nights let me know. All you'd need to pay for is the name change on the flight which...
  15. solelace84

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

I have 2 tickets together available for tonight's game, face value, block 11. I'm not going to make it back from Wiltshire in time for face off :( **SOLD**
  16. solelace84

Food and drink not aloud?

The smuggling in of beer I can completely understand, with the monstrosities on offer at the bar. Why didn't I think of that...
  17. solelace84

Devils Vs Stars - 22 Dec 18 - League

Still 2 periods left. Fancy it for a fiver? Lol
  18. solelace84

Devils Vs Stars - 22 Dec 18 - League

I've got 2 spare tickets together for the game tonight if anyone wants them? £20 for the pair
  19. solelace84

4pm Faceoff ...

4pmfaceoffsforlife
  20. solelace84

4pm Faceoff ...

Trolololol.