Search results

1. R

Oil on Welsh beaches

Get ready, 500 barrels of oil coming your way.
  2. R

FRIEND

My best mate operates an animal sanctuary in Kent which takes in allsorts. They make a real difference with farm animals and dogs and all, forget being proud remember your humanity. Sometimes we are not so good yet basic animals surpass us ! Look them up online please.
  3. R

Unhappy Flappers !

Nothing to see here.
  4. R

Physical

Who wants more physicality than speed ?
  5. R

Pointless posts

I win
  6. R

Prem Sports £60 deal

A heads up , Premier Sports are doing a black friday deal, £60 for a year's subscription. Use promo code 'BLACKFRIDAY21' . Good luck.
  7. R

Terrible service with Prem Sports.

Lets collatte all info here.
  8. R

Devils v Die Adler

An almost impossible task but the lads are finding a way to compete. Hope they find a way to score.
  9. R

Flames vs Devils - 19 Sept 19 - CC

Our first genuine test of the season, not easy to get a result here.
  10. R

Evan elp us !

He seems to be about and in good spirits which is great to see. I hope his happy face tells a story of his injury. Looking forward to seeing him back on the ice. Anyone have any knowledge ?
  11. R

MNL

There is an empty space that needs to be filled.
  12. R

The Future

Who are the future of the EIHL?
  13. R

Giants !

Looks like Keefe is building confidence in his team. They are marching on, fair play to them.
  14. R

Perceived Arrogance

How do we engage with fans of other teams without being perceived as arrogant ?
  15. R

Panthers

Seems like Bolduc is not the answer to all their problems.
  16. R

Predictobet- 10/1 for a full house.

When the fun stops, stop.
  17. R

GB Women

GB women are playing Neds live. Use Opera with vpn on iihf.com. Gold medal game I think.
  18. R

Ladies night !

I am bemused that there has been no mention of this major event !! I am also surprised that my invitation failed to materialize....
  19. R

Where are our Canadian friends?

There seems to be a lack of support from our Canadan mates! Maybe they don't enjoy this forum, but I'm sure we would all enjoy their input or crazy comments !! Even a few jokes !