Search results

1. M

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Storm have a "big" (their own admission) player signing tomorrow - Zack Boychuk being thrown around on twitter as their signing...
  2. M

Behind the bench podcast

Seeing as the rosters are nearly finalized, you guys could look at league wide recruitment and maybe a season preview for 19/20 :) would love to hear what you guys think of the next 9months or so!
  3. M

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

https://www.panthers.co.uk/home/190726-whistle-signs
  4. M

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Nottingham sign Jackson Whistle
  5. M

Steelers sack 3

Roy also teasing a comeback on twitter
  6. M

Panthers Gas

I take that back, Rick Strachan has stepped in according to BBC Nottingham
  7. M

Panthers Gas

Clarke to step up?
  8. M

Steelers sack 3

Has anyone seen the Steelers Twitter "tag line". Not sure how long it's been like that-not sure what to make of it :D
  9. M

Devils Vs Stars - 22 Dec 18 - League

Was funny seeing lord and the bench in stitches when linglet volunteered himself to the penalty box :D
  10. M

Faryna Leaves

:(
  11. M

Evan Mosey Signs

Maybe the extra speed allows us to play an extra defensive defenseman?
  12. M

Evan Mosey Signs

Well that was quick
  13. M

Ben Blood

Lordo to return to fill the 'energy' role faryna had? #wishfulthinking :cool:
  14. M

Rumour Ben O’Connor leaving Swedish team

Announced back to Sheffield!
  15. M

Thommo gone!

Not sure if legit, but Tom Sestito is rumoured to have put himself forward for the role.
  16. M

Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

Bit off topic but surely a loss tonight would mean serious thoughts about replacing the coach...
  17. M

Steelers Vs Devils - Sun 23 Sept - League

Hey all, made the late decision to go up to Sheffield - double checking, is it block 102 for away fans? Many thanks in advance!
  18. M

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

Anyone know of any VPN/Proxy sites that can be used for you tube :) i understand i can use opera (have this on my laptop) but was looking for somthing to use straight through the smart TV Cheers in advance guys!