Search results

1. C

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Phil cook was our net minder in 2013/14 season. Played 9 games for us in the 2nd half of season
  2. C

Fixture question

Ok Devils just posted. Game v caps have been moved to Wed 18th March
  3. C

Fixture question

So steelers have just announced on Twitter that the steeler v devils game on 28th Feb has been moved to 11th March. A quick look at our fixtures show that we actually play caps at home on that date???? :?
  4. C

Devils Vs Panthers - 28th September - 6pm - Chat/ Updates

Re: Devils Vs Panthers - 28th September - 6pm - Chat/ Update I'm sure that's not the high stick that got Robinson thrown out. I'm sure it's just after that. The video cuts out to soon. I'm sure both players were on their knees when Robinson swung his stick around
  5. C

New Ice

If my memory serves me right, they flip the logo every year since we have been in the bbt
  6. C

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

So if a season ticket holder renews before 30th March it's £445 for a total of 27 league games plus 4 challenge cup games which works out as £14.35 per game If we make the challenge cup quarters and the play off quarters it is £445 for 33 games = £13.48 per game. This price will be frozen for...
  7. C

Devils @ Capitals - Jan 26th, 6pm - Chat & Updates

The coach didn't leave the players behind. Mac and some of the guys were going for food across from the rink. Mac and maxi were telling the fans in the bar after the game
  8. C

SOLD OUT

funniest ever when paul said "We would like to congratulate the league champions."...and all of the nottingham fans started to stand up....before he finished his sentence......".devils under 18's who won their league yesterday" :lol:
  9. C

Braehead home leg - tickets

It was announced last night at the game that season ticket holders only could buy their tickets up till tuesday and then all tickets would go on general sale. I took that as if you haven't got a season ticket then you can't attempt to buy a ticket until tuesday. I got mine last night but I...
  10. C

Devils Vs Panthers - March 24th - 6pm- Chat / Updates

Elite web site has Nottingham on 22 regulation wins and Belfast on 20 regulation wins. So Devils must win tonight's game (any which way) and Belfast need to win ( or get 1 point if devils win in regulation). Then Devils will play Braehead in quarter finals
  11. C

Fixture Change - Steelers home 10th Feb now 14th Feb

To be fair there is no weekend date that this game can be played. Devils have 4 weekend dates free until end of season sun jan 20th (Sheffield are playing Nottingham in Sheffield.) Sat Feb 2nd (Wales v Ireland also play this day), Sheffield playing Braehead away Sat Feb 23rd (Italy v Wales...
  12. C

Paul Ragan to make an announcement about NHL situation

If that's the case how come we haven't got the funds to replace Biz now then. This is what i'm confused over. Ok I get that Biz would have been on a lot more than Milan, but Biz came in weeks after Milan left, so we saved some money there, surly we got some funds to get a cheapish import in. PR...
  13. C

But what about Milan's replacement.
  14. C

I just don't get it. Didn't the club say that they had agreed terms with Biz to return after christmas if the lockout continued. So how come there is no money now to get a replacement in. We never replaced Milan did we? I can see what PR is saying, and I would respect that G spent his budget...
  15. C

Here it is Following public criticism of the teams inconsistent performances over the Christmas period, I felt it was time to make clear my views on the present situation. Firstly, the cry for more players, is an unjustified request in a business that is building for the future. Be clear...
  16. C

I would think he has got to wait for the 1 hour post game media blackout to pass
  17. C

Devils @ Braehead - 22nd December 7:00 pm - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils @ Braehead - 22nd December 7:00 pm - Chat / Updat Clan had a lot of players back. According to the game sheet they actually had 1 more player than Devils tonight so hopefully they can start competing again, just not against us :Banana Great win tonight :D
  18. C

boxing day game

Cardiff Devils ‏@cardiffdevils Boxing day face-off is 6pm guys, confirmed. Get your tickets from 029 20 382001 (& press zero). christmas Coventry cracker! Just found it :)
  19. C

boxing day game

Cardiff Devils Twitter confirmed face off as 6pm on twitter in the week.