Search results

1. B

Cardiff Devils Awards Night 2024

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3QGMC7V It’s awards night on Monday 8th April and fans can vote for the following :- Fan Favourite Most Valuable Player Forward Of The Year Defence-man Of The Year ————————————————————————————————————————————— Most Improved Player (my own inclusion) True...
  2. B

Lease Hold Opportunity for Ice Arena Wales.

15 Year + lease is available, all applications by 12 noon 25th November 2022. I hope the ownership group will be making a submission to manage the IAW. Interesting times ahead.
  3. B

Ben Bowns

Ben Bowns Is currently 14th his colleague Valent is 10th, he not does appear to be having a stellar season possibly down to a weak defence or ? I wonder if we’ll see Ben Bowns return next season? 1. Marcel MelichercikHK Spisska Nova Ves 20 2.26 .937 2. Clint WindsorHC Slovan Bratislava 10...
  4. B

Best up coming GB goalie?

Cardiff have used the services of Tyler Perre, Jordan Lawday to back up Bownsy, but who is the best up coming British Nettie? Your thoughts please.
  5. B

Import Netminders or Additional Skaters?

The standard of net minding in the EIHL has improved massively and a number of teams have employed tjhe services of some excellent netties. So therefore is it better to have an additional import skater or an import netminder which currently can make the bigger impact? This post is not about our...
  6. B

Jordan Lawday

Hopefully Bowns is just resting, it's crazy to think he's started every Devils game this season - I feel for Murdy it's a shame they cannot share their duties more equally, Ben has been outstanding in net this season and I recall Lordo saying that if Ben had not moved on to bigger n better...
  7. B

Which new Elite League player has impressed you the most?

The 2017-2018 EIHL season has / is he most competitive for a while which of the new to our league player(s) have impressed the most this season.
  8. B

Devils dual national playing for GB

well it's almost four years since we've had a core of returning players, what's the likely hood of any them accepting Dual nationality and playing for Recently promoted Great Britain in order to bolster our squad. We all know that our capt Jake Mo is a dual national but Some of our core may well...
  9. B

Injuries 2017 / 2018

The league continues to improve in terms of player quality etc, but this current season has taken a huge toll on our team and others in the league which could be down to a number of things :- 1 Has the league become more physical bigger, faster or tougher players? 2 Has Lordo fast, furious...