Search results

1. GravyBoatCaptain

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

This place never changes. Might as well write the next season off without playing, it's all pointless. Several people on this board seem to think so anyhow.
  2. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Lukko Rauma - CHL - 12th Oct 2021

Kozun has not looked good in this one...
  3. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Lukko Rauma - CHL - 12th Oct 2021

Freesports are a joke. Missing galf the game and not even showing adverts!
  4. GravyBoatCaptain

Terrible service with Prem Sports.

They are a joke of an organisation and it's a travesty that they have the rights to the hockey and rugby. Totally amatuer production.
  5. GravyBoatCaptain

Lausanne here we come!

Nice strawman. Now go back and re-read the comment again. It was a lazy play, not a lazy player. There isn't such thing as a lazy professional ice hockey player. Every player in the world knows that you cannot be that sloppy infront of your own net, even with a goaltender. He did it twice more...
  6. GravyBoatCaptain

Lausanne here we come!

That's a completely unacceptable way to end the game. Thats a lazy play that Register got away with 4 or 5 times over the course of the game. You cannot be that lackadaisical infront of your own net.
  7. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs lusanne

Yeah they were all terrible players that brought us nothing but failure.................oh wait.......
  8. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils v Die Adler

Vaccine passes would be a pretty unfair way to treat those that cannot have the vaccine for whatever reason (yes, these people exist, No I am not one of them). I must admit, I find it really strange living in England, where masks seem very much like an afterthought as to why Wales are...
  9. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs lusanne

Are you sure you wern't watching Mikkelson, who was absolutely terrific all over the ice. Easily the best player on the ice defensively. Richie was covering for Register again all night. He just looks off the pace. Very excited about Sandford and Cox. Boy can these boys skate. They are going to...
  10. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs lusanne

I've been really impressed by most of the team. But Register looks really, really slow to the puck. I really hope it's early season getting back into it. At fault for another goal
  11. GravyBoatCaptain

Rumour mill

Well that was gut-wrenching. I really hope that Paul Dixon is on the shortlist for coaching opportunities. If we can pull him out of Guildford, I think he demands a perfect style of hockey for this club.
  12. GravyBoatCaptain

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

Game over. What a joke this devils team can be.
  13. GravyBoatCaptain

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

Absolutely brutal reffing on the steelers second goal. Pretty much the definition of interference
  14. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

Why does Lord bench Louis? I don't get it.
  15. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

Can someone explain what Reddick was doing on that goal.....that might be the worst I've ever seen a 2 on 1 played.
  16. GravyBoatCaptain

Team GB vs Hungary

Hungary deserve the win. But the level of reffing in this thord period has been laughable. How it wasn't a 5 and game is a disgrace. Bowns has been lit up. That wraparound goal was backbreaking and quite frankly Bowns should be dissapointed in himself.
  17. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Giants - 18 Dec 19 - CC 1/4 final

Cardiff played smart, they didn't need to play well. Belfast didn't turn up. That has to be the most undisciplined, worst performances that they could have pulled off. Majamarki was very impressive tonight. Cardiff played physical and made Belfast look like kids.
  18. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

One season too many for a few players I reckon.
  19. GravyBoatCaptain

Clan Vs Devils - 13 Nov 19 - League

The effort tonight is downright pathetic. This isn't a case of talent, this is heart.