Search results

1. A

Devils v Panthers - 02/10 @ 18:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

N Nielson played the fool and McGrattan didn't need to do much really. I'm sure we'all see more aggression at some point in the season, he's still finding his feet a little imo.
  2. A

As I said you're wrong, the face off was the next sequence in play and the first they could get at each other after Nielson threw the original bad hit after a whistle and was threatening smaller players and McGrattan.
  3. A

You are wrong, it wasn't a crowd pleaser, it shut Nielson up and he was quiet with hardly any ice time for rest of the game. McGrattan isn't even trying in this fight and he still won, it's his first fight in 7 months so he would be sluggish.
  4. A

All assuming you know what happened.. It wasn't staged, it was McGrattan quieting down Nielson as he was trying to act the big man against smaller more skilled guys and it worked.. Nielson threw a bad hit in front of the Panthers bench and started mouthing off at players losing his rag but the...
  5. A

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/17

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ Not his career high in points as I've just double checked, oops.
  6. A

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/17

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ Surprising news regards Bohmbach, was a little hot and cold at times but was a skillful player and just got on with it. Regards Macmillan, why surprising? Not a dig or anything just wondered why. He is sound in all three zones, is...
  7. A

Cam Janssen

The picture mentioned is rather shocking and a step over the line (I'll admit when I first saw it and realised what they had done I chuckled but nothing more). However, please tell me how a fight between two mutual and willing combatants was unacceptable and uncontrolled? And what justifies...