Search results

1. Oxforddevil

End of Season review

Hi all, just wondering if there is any news on a end of season review interview with Todd or Franny at some point. Be interesting to see their thoughts on the season, and also just an insight on to the reason of the coach release that late in the season. I now live in Madrid so haven't been...
  2. Oxforddevil

Hopefully not another Capitals situation!

Saw this article in the Sheffield Star , doesn't read very well for club not the league if true. https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/sheffield-steelers/details-emerge-of-debt-allegations-sacking-and-gross-misconduct-at-a-british-elite-league-hockey-club-1-9591472
  3. Oxforddevil

Kevin Bieksa free agent

Don't know if anyone has seen the post on YouTube with After hours from last night I am assuming, interview with him about how he's a free agent and his considering Europe! Could be worth an attempt to sign home for rest of this season or definitely next , might be 37 years old but would...
  4. Oxforddevil

Stream for tonight’s game

Hi everyone, now living in Madrid and have no chance of watching tonight’s match,does anyone know of a good website to stream the game?Thanks
  5. Oxforddevil

Simms!?

Anyone know what he’s crying about now on Twitter?
  6. Oxforddevil

Charge for being a mascot?

Didn’t know this was a thing!This is going back a couple of years now but i’ve been a mascot for two different football clubs (Both local teams) and definitely know my parents weren’t charged at the time, you just had to be a member of supporters club and then join the list and wait to be...
  7. Oxforddevil

Highlights

With ice time tv charging more to stream the final live, will there be highlights after it as I'm a chef and can't make the faceoff of 4pm to watch it online! Let's go devils and drop kerney for this one I'd say,play the team that got us to the final!
  8. Oxforddevil

Kelman comments on Hendrix

Watching the live stream,Todd briefly spoke about that situation saying how Lord treated Hendrix like gold for two seasons and because he didn't get offered a new contract and felt he was treated unfairly that the move to fight Lordo in the first shift was highly unclassy move by him! Knew this...
  9. Oxforddevil

Interview with big Patrick

Does anyone know when Ice time tv will put up a interview with the big Patrick?
  10. Oxforddevil

Icetime tv behind the scene's

Do we know if there will be any behind the scene access provided with training camp starting and the KHL team arriving, would be great viewing and also to get some off ice interviews with there players and the new Devils..Obviously with not giving too much away for both teams set plays wise etc...
  11. Oxforddevil

Zombie nation

Bit random but was thinking that Devils need to incorporate the zombie nation song into our entrance,Welsh football fans loved that song every time we won it was played at the Euros and during qualifiers! Think it would be great to add this into the game night,get the crowd going,adrenaline...