Search results

1. C

POFW'18

I'm there for the final day only. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. C

Stiched as big as possible jersey - Wanted

I'll have to dig it out as Id already put away my hockey shirts for Summer [emoji54]. Bad timing!
  3. C

White. I sponsored him that season so it is the white home shirt worn for the first half of the season.
  4. C

I have a peter Aubry one. I'll dig it out
  5. C

GB

The Netherlands was GB Women. There is also an U-18 going on with GB playing Estonia today.
  6. C

Steelers v Devils - Sat 18 Mar 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Decided that I cant afford the risk of missing this game after the result last night. I'll be driving up but the usual away block 102 in shuff is obviously filled. Where is the overflow of Devils fans sitting?
  7. C

Title Run In

I'm just working on the principle that one game is enough as long as it's a win against belfast. I've pencilled in a win on the saturday night belfast game so I don't spend three games getting stressed. If we win way before then brilliant but at least I save my fingernails!
  8. C

Squealers V Blaze

I could just hear 'whine whine whine shouldnt have been made to play whine whine whine'.
  9. C

Squealers V Blaze

And for them to win all their remaining games, with most in regulation.
  10. C

Season Tickets 2017/2018

Or perhaps we can accept that abuse by a number of people has spoiled things for others and move on.
  11. C

Cardiff Devils need cheerleaders!!!

This gives my horrible flashbacks to the Vipers jailbait cheerleaders in their skimpy clothes that looked incredibly inappropriate.
  12. C

Season Tickets 2017/2018

Yours may do but mine didn't. It stated the start and end date, course name, contacts and expectations. But as you say, it is what it is.
  13. C

Season Tickets 2017/2018

Unfortunately it's not that easy. When I was at my last job I did a professional qualification which involved one day a month attendance and independant work. I had a student ID and enrolment letter but I was working full time and earning a full time salary but could have claimed student...
  14. C

Season Tickets 2017/2018

And for those who are in blocks that have switched from silver to bronze the prices have gone down. Unless they keep every ticket price the same someone will lose out and be unhappy. The prices and zones were set last year before they knew what seats would be the popular ones so it's not...
  15. C

Cardiff Devils number 52

I have a number 52 shirt from a shirt off his back win in 2004ish. Unfortunately it wasnt a real player number .... it was a 25 shirt that they swapped around to give as a team signed shirt. It led to discussion at the time and we couldn't think of a number 52 and can't think of one since.
  16. C

Season so far ....

Ummm I think you've got your points wrong. We got a point tonight so a win tomorrow would be better than a 0.500 weekend. Indeed getting 3 out of 4 points everyweekend is a league winning points rate. Still want to see wins though.
  17. C

Thoughts on Bordy so far

They started the same time. I remember as I won a pair of signed pucks from our new players in the quiz, and they ate signed by Brad and Darby. Needless to say the darby one does not have pride of place.
  18. C

Thoughts on Bordy so far

To be fair most werent criticising Voth... we had Darby to criticise. One of a select few players you were happy to see in the penalty box as he did less damage there than on the ice.