Search results

1. Mike Ware's Office

Favourite player.

My first experience of Ice Hockey was in 1986 in our inaugural season, we had a small squad I think maybe 13 players and I was instantly hooked. What I was wondering was who was your first ever favourite player from your first season? mine was Bill Taylor (the bear Hunter).
  2. Mike Ware's Office

First time ever.

Well reached the grand old age of 65 in March and am now a proud owner of a season ticket. Might seem like no big deal to most on here but virtually from the age of 22/23 I've worked various shifts and weekends meaning that although I have followed The Devils since the first season in 86 I've...
  3. Mike Ware's Office

Awards night

How many on here are going to the awards night tonight? says there's still tickets available which surprises me .
  4. Mike Ware's Office

Fife.

We're sitting pretty at the top of the league and unless we have some disastrous results you would have to fancy us to finish as champions. Sitting below us with games in hand we have "The Flyers", we lose a few they win all theirs and things could become very interesting. If Fife were to win...
  5. Mike Ware's Office

6 days and counting.

It's getting near that day, can't wait. Their first proper training session today I believe as well, looking forward to Thursday as well for the open training session. I'm really liking the look of this season's team.
  6. Mike Ware's Office

Disappointed.

My daughter is an avid Devil's fan and attends all home Devil's games. She recently e mailed Todd Kelman and Kris Aglund twice regarding some memorabilia asking if they would be prepared to donate an item to a charity being run by Darlows for terminally ill children to be taken on a once in a...
  7. Mike Ware's Office

Player Stats.

I know there's a lot of switched on bright sparks on this forum, so could somebody explain to a dumbo like me what the +/- means at the end of a players stats?
  8. Mike Ware's Office

Bier keller.

Morning all Devils fans. What's the score with the Bier Keller? Can we wear our replica shirts? is there a charge on the door? E Mailed them without any success. Any help/advice appreciated. :D