Search results

1. Drinking Dragon

CHL

For food there are lots of great places. For burgers I recommend The grazing shed, there are two in Cardiff town centre. For other food, if you narrow it down then I will be able to give you some more information. As for the music I think that I am not the person to ask, Lol. I also think that...
  2. Drinking Dragon

CHL

Hiya Just to let you know I booked block 116 and then if the away block is empty I will just move over. Else, I will be close as I can.
  3. Drinking Dragon

CHL

Hiya, Just to let you know that you can buy the tickets at Copenhagen airport. There are two things to note. 1. When you pick the type of ticket you will be given a choice of a boat or the bridge, select he bridge as this will allow you to stay on the train and save you time. 2. Return tickets...
  4. Drinking Dragon

CHL

Hiya Iced, There are lots of things to do in Cardiff. There is one thing that may hit all of the things you are looking for. There is a really god night club that has private Karaoke rooms within it. This means that if you book the karaoke then you can get in to the club for free and by pass the...
  5. Drinking Dragon

CHL

Flying from and back to Cardiff. Just in case this helps any one possible flights, Cardiff on the 23rd leaving at 6.05 Via Amsterdam arriving Zurich at 11.05 with KLM then car hire or train to and from Davos Flight from Zurich to Prague on the 25th leaving at 11.25 arriving at 12.55 with...