Search results

1. B

Lordo not playing

Anyone else notice how when Lordo doesn't play we slump as a team. He needs to play, when he doesn't nobody has any moral and when he does it's always an amazing game to watch. I'm not saying he plays every game but he needs to play himself in games vs Coventry and Belfast and Sheffield.
  2. B

Devils v Steelers - Double header thread - CC & League - Chat/Updates

Well said I think exactly the same and I know Bownsy personally and I know if he does read the discouraging comments he will just rise above it. He helped me through hockey problems and he says to everything that discouraged me he said 'show them what you can do, and shove it up there bottoms.'...
  3. B

Well said I think because they are both amazing goalies and yes bownsy might be out of form but he still plays well when he isn't at his 100% best.
  4. B

I'm not saying don't critique them I'm saying know that your 100% right when you say stuff like that. I am a goalie myself and I know about that so just make sure you know everything about the subject before you say stuff.
  5. B

Do you want to try and play against Sheffield, Coventry, Nottingham, three of the hardest teams to play in the league. Remember the five players in front of him have to make a mistake before he conceded. Maybe he hasn't been at his 100% best but nobody is perfect.
  6. B

Mmmm when your Britians best tendy you can the critique others. Instead of saying stuff like this say encouraging stuff. I will say it wasn't our best game but Sheffield will always be hard to play.