Search results

1. B

Ulmer to Manchester Storm

Ulmer to Storm- Breaking News
  2. B

Early face off times

Due to not doing the pre-season friendlies and the Euro cup game season tickets this year as I am not able to make most of those games scheduled - The first game that I can actually make (as a season ticket holder) is on October 6th !!! - not getting the most out my ST this year but that's a...
  3. B

What is the piece of music Paul ?

You've recently started playing a music clip that gets everyone clapping and bouncing in their seats? Slow start then increases up to fast, heavy guitar music - Any chance of the details please? And also thanks for the great work you do with the Videos and music overall.
  4. B

Fan Council Updates

Cardiff County Council Cardiff Trading Standards Room 120 County Hall Cardiff CF10 4UW t: Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06; (English). Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 05 (Welsh). Business Advice: 02920 872059. f: 029 20345951 e: tradingstandards@cardiff.gov.uk
  5. B

Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 21 Oct 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

56th minute for the first mention of Benti too .. we need our big name players to step up when key players are missing .. they simply haven’t tonight ..
  6. B

Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 21 Oct 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Crowder and Ulmer ...Why aren’t they playing tonight ?
  7. B

Parking this weekend?

Great news and well done to the Devils organisation in responding to a difficult challenge.
  8. B

Parking this weekend?

I have to agree that the "Saturday" match night experience is now becoming a pain in the arse!! which the parking is entirely the cause. On Saturday we left the house at 4 pm (for a 7 pm face-off?) thinking we would get down to the rink early have a walk around the marina, catch something to...
  9. B

Giants v Steelers

5 on 3 again .. squeelers will be knackered tomorrow (apart from those who have been in the penalty box all night !
  10. B

Giants v Steelers

Hogarth has realised that he must step in to save the day .. dishing out penalties like confetti on the steelers .. two at a time sometimes !!
  11. B

Squealers V Blaze

4-1 final score .. woop woop!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B

Storm v Devils - 03/02 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

Just had email .. they are aware of technical issue.. keep an eye on twitter feed for more info ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. B

Storm v Devils - 03/02 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

Was working at start .. now gone off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. B

Shirt off his back

Disappointed... common sense should have prevailed and another draw held before announcements made to public.. won't be buying any more SOHB's tickets and feel sorry for those who work so hard to sell them also.
  15. B

Blaze v Devils - 21/01 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Leading 5-4 at end of second period.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. B

Postal Address

No need to apologise for being anal.. We all have our little ways .. Hope the information was in some way of use to someone.. :P
  17. B

Postal Address

Olympian Dr, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF11 0JS
  18. B

Booking tickets for 12th/13th March

Lets spare a thought for Todd and his colleagues, I rang yesterday ticket line regarding an enquiry and was told that they haven't been to bed for 5 days!! - I can believe it too
  19. B

Boardwalk tonight 21/02

Are we able to Park in Morrisons on a Sunday when closed?