Search results

1. sjkelly07

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

That's our chances of winning it gone then
  2. sjkelly07

Game intro

I don't mind the intro, but I would re-order it, start with the Iron Maiden number of the beast (but increase the audio). Then kick in to 'Let's Go'. It currently seems a bit stop start
  3. sjkelly07

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

Giants add another and take their roster to 22 Greg Printz
  4. sjkelly07

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

So what do people think, Crawford, Mosey, Crandall & Pietroniro to complete the roster. It's been quiet around Crawford, do you think he will be returning or maybe a surprise D as the final announcement
  5. sjkelly07

UK Hockey Rumours posting Pietroniro is re-signing, so thats pretty much a given then. Will he be the spare Import (I hope so) or the 3rd line winger?
  6. sjkelly07

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

That would take us to 14 Imports, if Davies is back that would be 14&6. I'm hoping we bring in a 4 Imports, taking us to the allowed 15, that would mean we would then be carrying a spare from the off.
  7. sjkelly07

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

Anyone know what Jersey numbers, the new guys have taken Rymsha #18 Donaghey #44 Arniel #11 Barrow #79 Busch Ully Booth
  8. sjkelly07

Guess we're all trying to piece together the roster, with announced and rumoured players. What's people's thoughts on the positions we need. I'm hoping we sign 15 imports, even if Davies returns to give us 6 Brits.
  9. sjkelly07

Didn't he just play the whole World Championships under PR on D?
  10. sjkelly07

With the likelyhood of 6 Brits, I really hope we still go with the full quota of 15 Imports. To many games last season we were short benched. We really need that extra body from the start. Looking at the Defence rumours, linking us to Mosey & Donaghey. With also Jardine and Crawford possibly...
  11. sjkelly07

We could sign Nathan MacKinnon and we would still get negative comments on here, I personally think he's a great pick up (as Todd would say). I just hope you also managed to sign up his line mate Ohrvall.
  12. sjkelly07

Agree, wonder who he's replacing, plays right wing, so Sanford, Pietroniro, Brandt, we've also been linked to Ully who is also right wing. I played fantasy EIHL last season and Barrow was often in my team, he linked really well with Ohrvall both racked up the points, think he'll do well for us
  13. sjkelly07

Weren't they just last seasons?
  14. sjkelly07

Interesting piece on BBC sport, PR says 2 - 3 new players already signed up with more to come
  15. sjkelly07

Pete Russell confirmed as Head Coach

Interesting BBC Wales article, apparently 2 or 3 new players already signed, more to come
  16. sjkelly07

This team

So with dust having settled (for a couple of hours at least ), my take would be to keep and release: Netminders #33 Bowns 6'2 ✔️ #31 Kuzon 6'1 ❌️ Defence #04 Louis 6'4 ✔️ #17 Richardson 6'0 ✔️ #41 Batch 6'4 ✔️ #15 Crawford 5'11 ✔️ #44 Thompson 6'1 ❌️ #18 Jardine 6'2 ❌️ Forwards #05 Davies...
  17. sjkelly07

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 28th Jan 23 - 19:00 FO

Does any ST holder know how to access one of the free web streams? I can't make the game, but would like to watch it at home. Thanks in advance
  18. sjkelly07

Devils Vs steelers - CC 1/4F - 14th Dec 22 - 19:30 FO - Part 2 Spectacular

Gamesheet Bowns starts, Louis back, Kelly plays No Jardine or Coughler
  19. sjkelly07

Devils Quiz

Well done kettdevil1
  20. sjkelly07

Devils Quiz

8) I remember Sanford having a fight in Guildford, think that was the cup