Search results

1. Jonesy83

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Bloody hell that was dire. I hope the players know they have 5 league games left. The difference in effort levels between last Wednesday & tonight were MILES apart. I get it, league title has gone but the same 3000 fans that were there last Wednesday are there tonight. Give us our moneys...
  2. Jonesy83

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

On the night I thought it was a straight up boarding call but watched it from block 9. After watching the highlights, I think it was more unlucky as the panthers player seemed to turn and stop to play the puck (couldn’t see that from my angle on Sunday). Camera angle would have been the ref...
  3. Jonesy83

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Only people on the ice called for interference tonight should be the zebras
  4. Jonesy83

Play off

Surprised we are playing the Saturday not the Sunday as higher seeds.
  5. Jonesy83

Retro Night Jersey...

Ordered mine. can’t fault it don’t like new logo but to fat to now fit in my last bought jersey form 3 seasons ago
  6. Jonesy83

Retro Night Jersey...

Last year didn’t they do a whole team shirt of the back for retro night?
  7. Jonesy83

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

I’m not 100% certain but saw a picture of him with a busted up / swollen lip. So guessing he was hit in the face by a puck or stick etc
  8. Jonesy83

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

I hate to say it but that was a bull sh*t officiating display tonight, reminds me why this league is known as a beer league
  9. Jonesy83

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 14th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Just happy to get the 2 points after that. Only decided to gave any ounce of effort once we went behind.
  10. Jonesy83

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 14th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Devils have completely switched off up until that 2nd Fife goal. Been absolute garbage of a game so far.
  11. Jonesy83

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Just tell them you’re there for the gala and they let you in, that’s what we did. It was less than 30% full at 6.30
  12. Jonesy83

They will wear them against Manchester on Sunday
  13. Jonesy83

No pride jerseys tonight for the pride game. Devils didn’t tell Coventry not to bring their away white jerseys. so Devils will play in black jersey.
  14. Jonesy83

Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th Feb 24 - FO 16:00

Didn’t need to influence the refs. They had £10 on Belfast all weekend. Try as they might they still couldn’t hand them the win.
  15. Jonesy83

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

We did, we played Medveščak Zagreb when they were part of the KHL, pre season 16/17 I believe
  16. Jonesy83

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Can’t fault the entertainment of the weekend But Devils revert to type, can’t clear the zone, power play absolutely useless and some woeful passing. That being said was one of the worst officiating displays I’ve ever seen, which considering we watch EIHL refs every week, truly is saying...
  17. Jonesy83

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

2-2 now, devils not converting chances
  18. Jonesy83

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

6-0 Nomad, this could reach double figures before the end of the 2nd period
  19. Jonesy83

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

4-0 Nomard end of 1st period Devils already can’t win after playing a single game* *barring a miracle