Search results

1. G

Allstars weekend 29th + 30th July

Hope you don’t mind me posting this in here. The Allstars weekend takes place this weekend at Vindico Arena.16 games a day with players from across the U.K. and Ireland coming together to play some hockey and raise a lot of money for numerous charities. We’re just shy of £130k for this years...
  2. G

Belfast double in March

Apologies if this is the wrong place but if there’s any Devils fans who’ve not booked any tickets yet for the double header, I’ve got a few tickets as part of the group booking for sale which will be cheaper than the ticketmaster website If you need tickets and want to save a few ££, leave a...
  3. G

Scotland double in October

Any Devils fans heading to Scotland next month? I’ll be sorting game tickets in Glasgow and Fife at a discounted price. Also have some space on the bus to Fife from Glasgow on the Sunday Bus £8 return per person. The bus has been donated free by the company and the money is being donated to...
  4. G

Scotland triple header tickets

5. G

Belfast double weekend

I know it’s not the correct place to post this but this part of the forum gets the most traffic. For those who are heading to Belfast and flying to the international airport, as previous years, I’ve booked coaches to do airport transfers from the airport to hotel and back. I’ve got mainly...
  6. G

Ben Bowns picture drawn by Rebecca Thomson

As the reserve wasn’t met on this fantastic drawing by Rebecca Thomson of Netminder Ben Bowns in action for Great Britain at this years World Championships in Slovakia, we’re going to be raffling this off starting at 5pm Wednesday 31st July. The drawing will be signed by Ben Bowns and Framed...
  7. G

U.K. Charity Allstars weekend

Obviously not the right place to post this but this forum gets the most exposure. This weekend see’s the 12th UK Charity Allstars weekend taking place @ Viola Arena. This years total is now over £100k raised and still continues to go. It would be great if you could join us on Saturday or...
  8. G

NHL Playoff bracket

Morning all, Just setup a NHL playoff bracket and more than welcome to join. NHL playoff bracket setup : https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/beer-league-3rd-liners Password : Beerbeerbeer
  9. G

CHL and flags

With us making the CHL for a third year in a row, we thought we’d look to get more flags/scarves for the trips. Yes we don’t know where we’re going yet but want to get a head start and be ready for the trips. There was a mostly positive response to the flag taken this year and we’re looking...
  10. G

Belfast hotel available in Feb

Probably the wrong place to post but this section of the forum gets the most views. 1 room have become available for the Belfast double in February. Premier Inn titanic quarter Thursday-Sunday 3 nights double room £256 I know most will want to fly the Friday but it’s surprising how much you...
  11. G

Cov game 27th December : Almost sold out

Just a heads up to anyone planning to go to the Coventry game at home December 27th and haven’t bought you’re tickets, I’d advise you to do so as there’s not many left.
  12. G

Clan away January 12th

Any Devils fans heading to Glasgow for the clan game January 12? Just looking at numbers to try and sort a group deal for fans. 30 needed for the deal to save a few £££
  13. G

Signed CHL Red Bull Salzburg shirt Charity raffle

To start my fundraising for the 2019 Allstars, I’m raffling this Red Bull Salzburg Champions Hockey League signed shirt by the 2018-19 roster. This was donated to me after asking to buy a shirt and get it signed by Salzburg roster to raffle when I was sorting the tickets for the Devils away game...
  14. G

Belfast away 9th December

FAO Devils fans heading to Belfast for the game December 9th, I’ll look to sort a group booking pending numbers. Can you let me know how many tickets you need for the game.
  15. G

Belfast double 22/23rd Feb 2019

For those going to Belfast in February, I’ll be organising group discount tickets prices to be confirmed and also bus transfer from Belfast International airport to hotels. All I need from you now is to confirm how many Adult/Concessions/kids tickets you need and if you’ll need the airport...
  16. G

Salzburg CHL away game tickets

Morning all, With the numbers travelling and trying to get fans in one section together, I’ve spoke to Salzburg this morning about a group booking discount. They’re happy to do this and just need the numbers off me to book them when they get released as the group deal won’t be available via...
  17. G

Spare ticket for tonight.

One spare ticket for Block 16 F5. A mate can’t make it. £15.
  18. G

Belfast March 16th

For those going to Belfast March 16th, there’s a deal for fans me plus 3. So 4 adults at £11 each and students £6That includes booking fee and cheaper than the deal we’d normally get. I’m happy to book them all in advance and people send me money via bank/PayPal. The deal is only available...
  19. G

Edinburgh Capitals away 18th Feb

Just a heads up for anyone going to Edinburgh on the 18th and haven’t bought tickets, there’s a groupon deal available @ https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/gl-edinburgh-capitals-4-12